Since I'v Been Loving You- Question

The Zeppelin

I have a question for those with a better understanding of .. well older/ UK English I guess. tongue.gif

In Since Iv Been Loving You does anyone know what the lyric "Women tizzy feels/felt like rain" mean?

I looked up tizzy but I still could not connect it with the meaning of the lyric.

This is one of my favorite lyrics none the less, and Iv beeen dieing to know what it mean.

I have a question for those with a better understanding of .. well older/ UK English I guess. tongue.gif

In Since Iv Been Loving You does anyone know what the lyric "Women tizzy feels/felt like rain" mean?

I looked up tizzy but I still could not connect it with the meaning of the lyric.

This is one of my favorite lyrics none the less, and Iv beeen dieing to know what it mean.

Now I'm in a tizzy! smile.gif

noun: Slang.

a. a dither.

b. nervous, excited, or distracted state.

He actually sings: Oh my tears they fell like rain!!

You probably know what the word tears mean, right?? The drops of fluid that fall out of your eyes, when you are sad and you cry and if you are very sad, they fall like rain!!

I do know what tear is.

Unforutnately the lyrics you look up on websites dont match what is on the song. I have 4 diffrent variations of Since Ive Been Loving. Live and record sessions, in every single one of those tracks "tizzy felt like rain" is in every single one.

Hi Zeppelin,

Is English a second or even third language for you? if not then your having a laugh, if you can't distinguish between "Tizzy" and "Tears-They" then you need to take an English language class, really.

Its not that hard to work out what Robert is trying to get across even if he doesn't phrase it in your dialect. so lets get a grip now and take notice of the English speakers that have already put you on the right track OK? enough is enough, or else you will have people thinking you're a shit disturber around here, now be a good chap and say no more on the subject or we will all be in a "Tizzy" if you know what i mean? Nudge Nudge Wink Wink. :sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand:;);)

Regards, Danny