future shows

ramblin on

i keep hearing that plant doesnt want to do led zep in the future.is this really true?

He says no to a Zeppelin tour. He may change his mind, though he's not in a big hurry to think too hard about it.

He has a tour planned with Alison Krauss, and we may know their tour dates in January.

I don't think there will be more but You never know they might do a couple of more one off shows for say a charity or something in the next couple of years. That way Plant can tour fully with Krauss !! We shall see !! If it goes really well on Monday then Plant might fancy it !! I think Robert doesn't want the big crowds thing like festivals !! Anyway what will be will be and no amount of us speculating will help !! But it is fun !!

I don't think there will be more but You never know they might do a couple of more one off shows for say a charity or something in the next couple of years. That way Plant can tour fully with Krauss !! We shall see !! If it goes really well on Monday then Plant might fancy it !! I think Robert doesn't want the big crowds thing like festivals !! Anyway what will be will be and no amount of us speculating will help !! But it is fun !!

And for those of us who won't be at the show on Monday, it's a great way to while away the time until we know definitively......

Archived