Paul McCartney

C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn

So, I went to go see Paul McCartney in Miami yesterday and since some wanted pics and details, here they are!

Drove for 3 hours but it was so worth it (I knew it was worth it once I saw the Stadium!)

DSCF8087.jpg

I was real nervous for some reason and my teeth started to chatter! This was my first concert, my first time in a stadium, and my first time crying at a live concert!

God, do I LOVE Paul, what an unbelievable man. I wish all of you could have came and saw what I saw becasue there's just no way to describe it. He was funny and cute and just an amazing performer. Its something everyone should see, no matter if he's 30 minutes away or 5 hours away, you have to see him! No one opened for him and he played 3 hours straight with out a break or water! Just, took my breathe away.

Pics :) :

I found this pretty funny, it was flying over the stadium

DSCF8088.jpg

Not my car

DSCF8091.jpg

Traffic to see Paul

DSCF8102.jpg

Stage

DSCF8109.jpg

DSCF8110.jpg

DSCF8115.jpg

DSCF8116.jpg

Paul finally came!

DSCF8131.jpg

DSCF8136.jpg

DSCF8137.jpg

Actually, our tickets were only $39! So with me and my dad, it was about $100! Now, their were rumors that the very front row tickets were $2,000 dollars (Not blackmarket prices :o )!! It was funny though, when we came out of the show, my dad was like "Screw the bank, i'm buying those front row tickets next time!" :lol:

The show was still great, no matter where you sat, he still blew your mind! And those binoculars came real handy, I could see him crystal clear with them!

Holy shit, man!

Paulie still rocks and what a great band he has.

I love Abe Laboriel, Jr. on drums. Reminds me of Bonzo in a way.

thanks a million for sharing these with us.

love abe!!

great topic/posts and pics!

Thank you all! I'm glad I can share it with all of you ^_^ !

Kiss of Fire, thats a real nice video (REAL CLOSE!) and I remember when he played the song too!! What memorys will be with me forever!

Glad you had a great time C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn there is a whole bunch of them she posted just click on the 110 button under the song title to see more.

My favorite one posted was Something where he talks about George Harrison way sweet.

Glad you had a great time C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn there is a whole bunch of them she posted just click on the 110 button under the song title to see more.

My favorite one posted was Something where he talks about George Harrison way sweet.

I remember when he talked about Gearge! When he started to play "Something" I sarted to cry a bit.

Archived