What other music you've discovered thanks to LZ?

annam

What other music you've discovered thanks to the LZ? I mean what have you discovered while listening to music that has influenced them and what they like most? I, for example, after discovered them through an older friend that I will never cease to thank, I had the curiosity to know their sources, and then I met the great blues through them;

Sandy Danny, after hearing "the Battle of Evermore" I'm in love with that voice which calls to mind the fog of the north, the Celtic sagas ... and you?

• 6 months later...

I'm curious as to how this is a "poll" especially since there are no choices given to choose from. Perhaps it's better suited to another section of the forum.

sorry, I apologise, but I didn't find a better section to suit my topic....yes it's not a poll, also because the aim of my topic for me was to discover other music, to learn more from the other members....however, if you notice there are other topics in this section that are not polls just like mine: for example look at :

"your favourite plant vocal" by Jimmy's a legend

"favourite zeppelin albums" by the legendary zepp

"what is the most relaxing layed back zeppelin song?" by led zeppelin fan1

and others.......anyway if you suggest me a better place to suit this topic I'll thank you....

anyway if you suggest me a better place to suit this topic I'll thank you....

The Led Zeppelin section. That would make more sense anyway since I'm sure we would all have different answers that wouldn't necessarily if into a Poll topic.

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing that I discovered after hearing Led Zeppelin was REAL MUSIC!!!

And then a lot of the blues artists like BB King, T Bone Walker etc... Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Roy Harper, Peter Green and even Jack White. Oh yeah and the Yardbirds.

Actually, I'd have to say that it was the reverse for me. I took to Zeppelin because of artists that I'd been listening to before the band put out it's first album

Hendrix, Cream, The Who. Especially Hendrix who led me all over the place. Zeppelin extended that journey

Archived