when the levee breaks live

annam

in wich LZ live concert can I find "when the levee breaks" ? I would like very much to see Robert screaming out loud all that anger and despair, but until now I couldn't find it.......

hello annam!

This is later, but at least it's live :thumbsup:

Led Zeppelin & Neil Young - When the levee Breaks

Edit: better video:-)

I absolutely just loved this event. Was nearly in tears by the time it was over. Neil Young just going nuts on the levee. A total compliment to the band.

brussels 75 as well ...........which i thought the sound was a bit better (if memory serves me correctly, and sometimes it doesn't)

course ya got a nice lil acoustic/hurdy gurdy version on the mtv unplugged/no quarter thing

was cool on kind of a mountain of shale with the black dog there

wink.gif

I have a bootleg album called "Live on the Levee" which says it's from Chicago 1975.

Haven't heard it in a long time.

I've got that one around here somewhere as well. IIRC it's mainly from the January 20/75 Chi show, with -like all January 20 boots except for the alternate source that popped up a year or so ago- "How Many More Times" added from the 21st. I'd like to see the rest of that show make an appearance some day, because potentially the 21st was the last time they played "Levee". They'd already dropped it by the 22nd. So they may have only played "Levee" like four times: Jan 12 in Brussels, Jan 18 in Minneapolis, Jan 20 in Chicago...and possibly the 21st. "Wanton Song" of course was bye bye after Indianapolis on January 25th. And I believe "HMMT" was out after January 31 in Detroit. Too bad IMO...

I've got that one around here somewhere as well. IIRC it's mainly from the January 20/75 Chi show, with -like all January 20 boots except for the alternate source that popped up a year or so ago- "How Many More Times" added from the 21st. I'd like to see the rest of that show make an appearance some day, because potentially the 21st was the last time they played "Levee". They'd already dropped it by the 22nd. So they may have only played "Levee" like four times: Jan 12 in Brussels, Jan 18 in Minneapolis, Jan 20 in Chicago...and possibly the 21st. "Wanton Song" of course was bye bye after Indianapolis on January 25th. And I believe "HMMT" was out after January 31 in Detroit. Too bad IMO...

i have that very album btw............which blows slightly less than the "montreal 75" show we had to listen to back then

and the new york show.........course.........audience........and what is now known as ........ummmmmmmm............."electric magic"???.........anyways.......the first of the 75 boots that came out from new york (and it was a beauty............and please correct me)

75 was the hardest thing to get...........oustside of 80

and now we are kinda blessed with the stuff............so yeh..........let's have chicago in the next 3

someone put in a request to me earlier for the long beach show

and i know you guys dig the seattle 75 stuff

so there................pick a show..........

just don';t be all that myopic when you get itwink.gif

Thank you very much to all, but these I've already seen in YOUTUBE, and unfortunately these aren't videos of the concert ... the only live later version I like is from Deborah J (house of Blues) while I don't like very much that with Alison Kraus ....it's too sweet, too different from the original.... I understand I have no choice, to realize this desire I have to use a time machine and be there!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Archived