Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MMAharaja

Rate the Song Above You

Should ^^ be a 10? Its such a classic. I'm gonna say 9 simply because I don't think my first post in this thread should be a perfect score.

If you haven't heard of Bang Camaro they're worth a listen. Some type of 80's style metal with great emotion. Best 'new' band in my opinion.

*yawn*

5/10

This next song is special. The album is not out yet. It's a leak. I actually haven't heard it yet (but that's obviously about to change). It was just leaked a few hours ago, so you'll be hearing this before thousands of Maiden fans who have been waiting for months.

Based on the reviews I've read, it's supposed to be a great epic, so please don't bother rating it if you're only going to listen to the first three minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBTWmW18kek

Edited by MMAharaja

^^ 7 Sounds like classic Iron Maiden. Great arrangement and performance, but as an old time Maiden fan I can't help feel I've heard it all several times before. Uninspiring. But Dickinson sings as great as he always has.