JP Photo Question....

Anyone recall the source of this photo of Jimmy in the sessions days? I thought it may have been from Andrew Loog Oldham's autobiography, "Stoned"?

JP-session_photo.jpg

I wish I could tell you Sam, but that is one cool picture! Looks like he was about to join the Yardbirds, or maybe already in them...

Anyone recall the source of this photo of Jimmy in the sessions days? I thought it may have been from Andrew Loog Oldham's autobiography, "Stoned"?

JP-session_photo.jpg

Can't remember, but I know it's on a thread here, maybe about carter and the Southerners or something, I think Steve may have posted it...

There is a picture of Page in the control booth with Oldham in "Stoned" - which is worthwhile reading, and which also contains some exclusive comments from John Paul Jones, who worked with ALO in that time - but it's not the one you've posted.

• Administrators

There is a picture of Page in the control booth with Oldham in "Stoned" - which is worthwhile reading, and which also contains some exclusive comments from John Paul Jones, who worked with ALO in that time - but it's not the one you've posted.

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was from Oldham's book. (I no longer have it).

Also, I think the original version of this image was much larger, this one is cropped, and may have also included JPJ in the shot.(?) :unsure:

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was from Oldham's book. (I no longer have it).

Also, I think the original version of this image was much larger, this one is cropped, and may have also included JPJ in the shot.(?) :unsure:

the pic is cropped, its much larger with a whole room full of musicians, i remember seeing on here but alas have failed to find it, but sure its 65 / 66

• 8 months later...

JP-session_photo.jpg

The photo is included in the recently released book by Jimmy Page.

Archived