Guess What!?

ZepHead89

OK, so today I traded in a bunch of CDs to this store down here in Hollywood and bought basically every Led Zeppelin CD! I bought Led Zeppelin 2, 3, 4, In Through Out The Door, Coda, BBC Sessions, Houses of the Holy, and How the West Was Won. I already had Physical Graffiti, Led Zeppelin 1, and Presence, so do I own all of them now besides Song Remains the Same? I also bought that DVD as well as the How the West Was Won DVD because they were really cheap used. HTWWW was only $9.99, and TSRTS was only $8.99! Anyways, just letting all of you know and wanted to check in with all of you.

Wait, I thought HTWWW was only the 3 disc live album... What is the DVD? I have the Led Zeppelin DVD that has RAH, and then parts MSG, Earls Court, and Knebworth.

Sorry about that, lol! I thought HTWWW and the Led Zeppelin 2 disc DVD were the same thing.

Thanks everyone! :) So I now own all of the releases both studio and live as well. I plan on buying some stuff from other bands as well, but I don't plan on buying any of the modern music anymore because I believe bands tried a lot harder back in the day than they do nowadays.

Thanks everyone! :) So I now own all of the releases both studio and live as well. I plan on buying some stuff from other bands as well, but I don't plan on buying any of the modern music anymore because I believe bands tried a lot harder back in the day than they do nowadays.

Just wait till you discover all the Zep boots out there! :D

Hope you enjoy all the Zeppelin tunes you just bought, but I hope you'll rethink this idea. You're entitled to your belief, but I was there, back in the day, and trust me--there were great bands then, true, but there are great bands now, too, who are just as passionate about the music. You're going to miss some WONDERFUL stuff.

Hope you enjoy all the Zeppelin tunes you just bought, but I hope you'll rethink this idea. You're entitled to your belief, but I was there, back in the day, and trust me--there were great bands then, true, but there are great bands now, too, who are just as passionate about the music. You're going to miss some WONDERFUL stuff.

Hey there! I don't think that all music nowadays is crap, but I think that a lot of it is. I don't think that the majority of people appreciate bands such as Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Cream, Jimi Hendrix and the like, but I do agree that there are bands today that are good as well.

I don't think that the majority of people appreciate bands such as Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Cream, Jimi Hendrix and the like,

I don't know, they seem pretty popular! ;)

Anyway, I just didn't want you to overlook the great things going on in contemporary music.

• 1 month later...

OK, so today I traded in a bunch of CDs to this store down here in Hollywood and bought basically every Led Zeppelin CD! I bought Led Zeppelin 2, 3, 4, In Through Out The Door, Coda, BBC Sessions, Houses of the Holy, and How the West Was Won. I already had Physical Graffiti, Led Zeppelin 1, and Presence, so do I own all of them now besides Song Remains the Same? I also bought that DVD as well as the How the West Was Won DVD because they were really cheap used. HTWWW was only $9.99, and TSRTS was only $8.99! Anyways, just letting all of you know and wanted to check in with all of you.

Wow! That's really awesome! Congrats! You have one hell of an awesome collection there! Gosh! Just enjoy every second of it! Its going to be one awesome journey (going through all the tracks and checking out the DVD!)...I actually find myself envying you right now! Anyway, enjoy and get the Led out! Cheers! :D

Archived