TO THOSE WHO CAN'T BE THERE

Philosophical, that was really lovely. Thanks so much for thinking of us!

With all the chaos surrounding such a massive event (the lotteries, ticket scalping, security), It's really nice to be able to step back and just remember why we love Zep and know that there are others who feel exactly the same.

I hardly need to say this, but: Have a fantastic time tonight!!!

I can't top the previous notes of thanks; it was a very thoughtful gesture on your part, bless you. I'm sitting here in Boston (USA), 5 hours behind, looking out at the harbor on a very cold, wet dreary day, wishing I were on the other side, on the river at the O2. That post honestly gave me a sense of connection to it all. Feeling a bit upbeat now, I'm going to plug in the Ipod, have lunch, gaze out at our edge of the pond, and wish you the best time in your life!!

PS: Please post us a note after the show. Thanks.

I'm crying... :'(

and after that I'm probably accidently going to kill myself, because I can't stand it! :computertrash:

In two hours it's going to start, and I thought I could watch it on TV, it wouldn't be that hard then... but NO of course the tv people are too stupid to transfer it!

:mad::( :'( :computertrash::boohoo::rant:

I'm really angry now!

Thanks so much for that. It really brings it all full circle. I'm so hopeful that tonight's show is just a beginning of soemthing much bigger, and I feel pretty confident that this is the case. It's good to know that the ticketholders are fans just like the rest of us, not just lucky Joe Schmoes who said, "Hey, I'll give this ballot thing a try. Might be fun." Tonight's audience is going to represent just a tiny sector of the global fanbase, and I think that this should cue the guys in that there's a lot more fun to be had ;-)

So, everyone who's going to be there, stay on your feet, scream your heads off, and welcome them back for all of us!

thanx 4 the spirit friend-all though i will be watching the remastered 'the song remains the same' later on vh1classic, monmouth co. cablevision: interactive optimum cable tv in new jersey.

also, i got to see the led zep tribute band 'get the led out' last march or april '07.

been a long, lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely... time!

email me back: markvader32@aol.com :)

Archived