Happy Father's Day

Virginia

Happy Fathers' Day to all of our forum dads!

We took my husband out to lunch at our country club, and then my husband and sons played a round of golf. Scores were in the low 100's. It's the first time that they played this year. Only one par (from my oldest son). They played almost as poorly as the golfers did at the US Open today, LOL.

• 11 months later...

My dad has gone back to work for yet another 6th month voyage on board ship. I sure do miss him at the moment but my mom and I got to speak to him for almost an hour and a half today! It was really awesome! :wub: I have got one heck of an awesome dad, that's for sure! I sure am lucky! :D The man works so hard and I really admire him! :wub:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! :beer:

My dad has gone back to work for yet another 6th month voyage on board ship. I sure do miss him at the moment but my mom and I got to speak to him for almost an hour and a half today! It was really awesome! :wub: I have got one heck of an awesome dad, that's for sure! I sure am lucky! :D The man works so hard and I really admire him! :wub:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! :beer:

You Lucky Lucky Bar er Person you, :o

I'm sure you Dad is a wonderful Dad, and you a wonderful Daughter, look what my boys brought me for Fathers Day? and the DNA test isnt even in yet. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

P0001231.jpg

^ Awww...thank you Danny! :blush:

BTW, that's a very cool Father's Day gift you got there! Very nice! B) I'm sure your sons adore you! :D

Hi Kiwi,

I thought so too, me and guitars have become synonymous, i would forgo my sons adulation for obedience anyday. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here on the board.

We went to the annual Fathers Day car show here in the neighborhood and the hubby wanted In and Out for dinner. MMMMM.

Double-Double, fries and a strawberry shake. I feel stuffed.

Archived