Jason Bonham's set list

McSeven

What songs do you think that Jason will play on his Led Zeppelin experience tour. I know that Moby Dick and When the Levee Breaks will be songs as he has stated in an interview recently. What would you like to hear.

How many more times/The Lemon song/Out on the tiles/Four Sticks/10 yrs gone/Custard Pie/Nite Flight/The Rover/Wanton Song.

Songs that are not the standard greatest hits.

Mc7

He's also stated his favorite song is "Kashmir", so I'm sure that will be in there as well. :)

He also loves "Out On The Tiles", "Custard Pie" and "Carouselambra", but we'll have to wait to see what he has in store.

Looking forward to it.

R B)

Obviously Rock and Roll comes to mind to go with the others mentioned.

Other songs that have that Bonham touch include D'Yer maker, Poor Tom, NFBM and All My Love.

It doesn't matter what they play as long as the other musicians are competent enough to deliver the same level (if that's possible), of musicianship that went along with anything Bonzo and more recently Jason, contributed to the mix.

Good Luck.

As far as very good drum songs that are not neccesarily no brainers, I choose:

How Many More Times

Four Sticks

The Crunge

D'yer Mak'er

In My Time of Dying

I'm Gonna Crawl

Of course Achilles Last Stand, Kashmir, When The Levee Breaks, etc. should be played as well, but these are a few a feel are a bit overlooked.

Obviously Rock and Roll comes to mind to go with the others mentioned.

Other songs that have that Bonham touch include D'Yer maker, Poor Tom, NFBM and All My Love.

It doesn't matter what they play as long as the other musicians are competent enough to deliver the same level (if that's possible), of musicianship that went along with anything Bonzo and more recently Jason, contributed to the mix.

Good Luck.

I'm with you there Reggie...doesn't matter what they play. And it sounds like Jason will be sure to have the quality that any die hard Zeppelin fans will be expecting.

I can tell for sure when I go to the show on Nov. 21. Can't wait.

Archived