Fave member of Led Zeppelin

UWICLedZeppelin

I always used to say John Bonham, but the more I get into their music, I have learned that my favorite member usually stems from the album I listened to most recently, and usually has that members' influence all over it.

I think I now have to say the cop out answer and say that I can't really ever pick one of them and stick with it. It's cheap, but it's honestly how I feel. Usually, a band always has a clear cut favorite for me. The Beatles (Harrison), The Who (Moon), Rush (Peart), Cream (Clapton), but Zeppelin is too tough.

• 2 weeks later...

I always used to say John Bonham, but the more I get into their music, I have learned that my favorite member usually stems from the album I listened to most recently, and usually has that members' influence all over it.

I think I now have to say the cop out answer and say that I can't really ever pick one of them and stick with it. It's cheap, but it's honestly how I feel. Usually, a band always has a clear cut favorite for me. The Beatles (Harrison), The Who (Moon), Rush (Peart), Cream (Clapton), but Zeppelin is too tough.

I wouldn't call picking a favourite Beatle clear cut, quite the opposite in fact.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived