Ronnie James Dio

lzzoso

His voice retained its quality even in his last concerts. speaking of ability, the best singer there was on sabbath.

The best singer there was and is and ever will be, is OZZY.

I love Ronnie and have all of his material from Elf to Sabbath, he carried Sabbath well post Ozzy and released some fantastic albums with Sabbath, all the way till The Devil You Know, but the voice of Sabbath is Ozzy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree completely. Ronnie James DIO is and always be in the Top Five Singers in all of Rock and Metal History.

True Story: I had the distinct pleasure of shaking His hand during one of His concerts in a relatively small club in Sauget, Illinois. His drummer was Vinnie Appice and during the drum solo He played about a minute or two of "Moby Dick" (basically, note for note).

I just want to say that I Love You and Really Miss You. As I know that all Your True Fans will always cherish You and all the Great Music You provided the whole Metal Community.

Here is a mere example of Your Brilliance:

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I just watched this DIO show from 1984 in Philly and wanted to share it with other and fellow RJD Disciples. I am still sad at the passing of RONNIE JAMES DIO. I really do not believe that I will ever really get over it.

Edited by kingzoso

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...