What in the world is this?!

NobodysFaultButJimmys

tur40020.jpg

It's nice that instead writing me and asking what's that, you prefer to ask it on this forum ... cool rolleyes.gif

Anyway, you kept that picture from my site and my biggest led zeppelin discography at www.vjez.com/zeppelin thumbsup.gif

The answer it's pretty easy: this is the sleeve of a turksih single with a picture of Robert but the record is from a different band.

This was quite common in many countries (i.e. malaysia, turkey etc.) where the picture has to be "nice" or interesting apart from the band on the record.

I hope this answer your question.

Next time I'll be pleased to answer you directly from my site. smile.gif

Thanks for visiting it ... wink.gif

It's nice that instead writing me and asking what's that, you prefer to ask it on this forum ... cool rolleyes.gif

Anyway, you kept that picture from my site and my biggest led zeppelin discography at www.vjez.com/zeppelin thumbsup.gif

The answer it's pretty easy: this is the sleeve of a turksih single with a picture of Robert but the record is from a different band.

This was quite common in many countries (i.e. malaysia, turkey etc.) where the picture has to be "nice" or interesting apart from the band on the record.

I hope this answer your question.

Next time I'll be pleased to answer you directly from my site. smile.gif

Thanks for visiting it ... wink.gif

I know what it is after I saw it on your site, it was meant to be a Trivia question I was testing fans B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived