Take your chocolates and go home"

Be my valentine

They say time makes things easier but only time will tell

You said we'd go the distance but I guess it's just as well

You're blossoming all over while I whither on the line

I just called to tell you that "I hope you're doing fine"

Be my valentine

409277_3201542248036_1550466720_32964706_1405758723_n.jpg

I cant argue with those that feel that way. I mean, you have the freedom to come and go and answer to nobody. But I do not regret marrying my current wife for a second. My ex wife, every day I regret it. Those that are in the early stages of a relationship have to go the extra mile no doubt. I remember I met my current wife only a week before Xmas. So Valentines day was not that far off. I bought her a pearl ring, two pearls embeded on a gold ring. I learned how to test if they were real. Thankfully they were. Good luck to all of you. Those that are with someone and those that are not. I have been in both situations many a time.

I cant argue with those that feel that way. I mean, you have the freedom to come and go and answer to nobody. But I do not regret marrying my current wife for a second. My ex wife, every day I regret it. Those that are in the early stages of a relationship have to go the extra mile no doubt. I remember I met my current wife only a week before Xmas. So Valentines day was not that far off. I bought her a pearl ring, two pearls embeded on a gold ring. I learned how to test if they were real. Thankfully they were. Good luck to all of you. Those that are with someone and those that are not. I have been in both situations many a time.

i feel the same.

and i don't know why some peopple get so uptight about valentines day! i tell my husband every day how much i love him. but i also don't think there''s any harm in having a special day of the year to let your partner know how you feel, and reinforce your love. i think it's sweet.

you don't have to go out and buy stuff, you just need to be sincere.

i feel the same.

and i don't know why some peopple get so uptight about valentines day! i tell my husband every day how much i love him. but i also don't think there''s any harm in having a special day of the year to let your partner know how you feel, and reinforce your love. i think it's sweet.

you don't have to go out and buy stuff, you just need to be sincere.

I always go to Hallmark. They have the best cards and are not any more expensive than your local grocery chain.

Wow. My latest wife needs to read this.

So do my 2 exs. I will go look for two heavy objects, paint this message on them, and toss them through their front windows tomorrow. Thanks!

Wow, MM, thrice-married?!? You do realize you don't have to get married to have sex these days? ;)

Ah, but it's not just about the sex, Strider. Both times when I got off the boat, I did it because I missed the pure hatred. And because I'd accumulated far too much crockery...

Hate-sex is the best.

Don't worry, LZF77, I've got plenty of chocolate...

post-1470-0-75846400-1329167632.jpg

Hate-sex is the best.

Don't worry, LZF77, I've got plenty of chocolate...

Hey Strider I still have a box of Esther Price in the freezer. I have to run out for some flowers tonight. She actually prefers carnations to roses as they live far longer. So carnations it shall be.

I'm going to hand make a Valentine for my lady and then we'll watch 'My Bloody Valentine' (just kidding) :^)

We're going out to eat.

Just tell us what you are buying her? Just the dinner won't get her between the sheets now will it? If she orders the wrong thing it may guarantee you won't. White wine, chocolates, flowers or jewelry and move in for the kill!!! :lol:

Wow. My latest wife needs to read this.

So do my 2 exs. I will go look for two heavy objects, paint this message on them, and toss them through their front windows tomorrow. Thanks!

haha

its true though. i would have just as in love with my husband, and just as thankful if he HADN'T bought me anything at all. just to hear him say he loves me is enough, because i truly have never felt more loved ever in my life.

sorry for the soppiness .......

Archived