Happy Valentines Day

RolandDeschain

I don't get why people get grumpy over Valentine's Day...it's not as if you're being forced to observe it. Even though I know it's mostly a way for the flower and chocolate industries to make money during the winter, to me it's a harmless fun day to indulge your sentimental side and express love. What's wrong with that?

And let's face it...if it wasn't for Valentine's Day, half the housewives in America wouldn't get any flowers or chocolate at all.

I didn't get the RSVP I was hoping for, so I will be sitting this year's out. What the hell, I'm 50...I deserve a rest. But I send all my very best wishes to all of you couples in love out there. I sent this song to a good friend of mine, and I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it with you all...Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in Led Zeppelin Land!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhpNxlQsABM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• 11 months later...

Tick Tock guys. We are on the clock. 5 days to figure it out. Dang. Well Valentine's day falls on a Friday assuring every restaurant in town, at least in my town, will be nuts. Waiting lists and all. We do not like playing that game. So likely to be in and making something at home. My wife prefer's Carnation's to Rose's if you can believe it. They last longer and of course they are alot cheaper. Candy is always big, so I will go get her some German chocolate. Chocuer. I think she has enough jewelry for now. But that never is a permanent thing as you all know. I wish you all luck those that are in a relationship. For those that are not, I wish you luck in finding the right person someday. Whether you are a man or woman.

my valentine and I are both having friday off work, so a " sleep-in " is on the cards :whistling: then later in the day I have an appointment to get some foils in my hair, then at night we have tickets to a Cat Stevens tribute show. then we will probably have a late dinner or snack and a few drinks at a local club.

:wub:

my valentine and I are both having friday off work, so a " sleep-in " is on the cards :whistling: then later in the day I have an appointment to get some foils in my hair, then at night we have tickets to a Cat Stevens tribute show. then we will probably have a late dinner or snack and a few drinks at a local club.

:wub:

" sleep-in " = check

hair done = check

off to the show soon :)

we had a great time at the show. the performer talked about Cat Stevens' life as well as sang a lot of his songs. his voice was SO similar, if you closed your eyes, you would think it was really Cat!

we bought his CD and got him to sign it. He actually had met with Cat a few years ago, and he had told him some of the anecdotes :)

• 11 months later...

Archived