Who is never taking off their wristband?

I'm keeping mine until it rots off or my arm does, one of the two. This was a life-changing experience, to be sure. I can't believe I was incredibly lucky enough to be there in the audience when Zeppelin blew the stadium away. I still have ringing in my ears from this show, it must have reached 100 decibels! For those who bought seated tickets, thats not the way to go. If you're a true Zep fan you should've been right in the thick of the crowd, shoulder to shoulder and packed in so tight you can hardly breathe, getting beer sloshed on you by drunken hot girls dancing, and jumping up and down like a madman when they came out for their double encore. When I saw the band came out, my gut let out a monstrous cry of joy, sadness, love, euphoria, and a million other emotions that blasted out of me like a siren. When the screen just lit up to show LED ZEPPELIN in giant letters across the screen; no warning, no final goodbyes after the encore; I almost cried knowing it was the best moment of my life. Bonham, you live on through your son, no questions asked. The rest of the crew did phenomenal, but Bonham really brought the band together and drove each song forward. He's proved his worth under fire, and I'm happy to acknowledge him as the successor to John, a rock god.

I'm keeping mine until it rots off or my arm does, one of the two. This was a life-changing experience, to be sure. I can't believe I was incredibly lucky enough to be there in the audience when Zeppelin blew the stadium away. I still have ringing in my ears from this show, it must have reached 100 decibels! For those who bought seated tickets, thats not the way to go. If you're a true Zep fan you should've been right in the thick of the crowd, shoulder to shoulder and packed in so tight you can hardly breathe, getting beer sloshed on you by drunken hot girls dancing, and jumping up and down like a madman when they came out for their double encore. When I saw the band came out, my gut let out a monstrous cry of joy, sadness, love, euphoria, and a million other emotions that blasted out of me like a siren. When the screen just lit up to show LED ZEPPELIN in giant letters across the screen; no warning, no final goodbyes after the encore; I almost cried knowing it was the best moment of my life. Bonham, you live on through your son, no questions asked. The rest of the crew did phenomenal, but Bonham really brought the band together and drove each song forward. He's proved his worth under fire, and I'm happy to acknowledge him as the successor to John, a rock god.

Still got my wristband on......... :D:D:D

If i went to the -led zep show, i would wear the wristband for as long as possible too. It would sort of be like a tattoo reminder of the show and as for rock music, its a historic event. I would be proud to wear that wristband...and maybe even get it laminated if it broke off. :D

Still got my wristband on......... :D:D:D

I still have my wristband on too. I am very grateful for the moments with Led Zeppelin, amongst all the Jimmy Page lookalikes in the audience. The sound was perfect where I was standing. I still can't believe this all happened to me. Thank you God. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

OK Guys, I know this is lame but I am crying because I had to take my wristband off. It was getting damaged and I want to frame it and save it with my ticket stub. When I cut it off it felt like I said goodbye to the happiest moment ever - when I got the wristband to see Led Zeppelin. The happiness lasted until they left the stage (actually I started crying at the beginning of Kashmir, knowing it was almost over). Led Zeppelin is in my heart and soul. What a time that was. Even if they tour, we all know it will be a short time before Led Zeppelin is no more. They are really getting old - time catches up with all of us. Thank you Led Zeppelin for the happiest moments I have ever had in my life. Even if you don't do another show, you have given me enough and the happiness will be with me forever.

I'm planning on leaving mine on for as long as possible.

I've wrapped a layer of clear tape over the gold strip to stop it marking (it's very fragile!).

The excess strip with holes in has 'curled' around. That's the problem. If it's gonna snag it'll be because of that. I'll have to tape it down or something.

I think the actual plastic band is stronger than it looks, because my friend had to have his replaced before the gig (because it was too tight!). They really had to pull hard to get it to snap off.

I'm not sure how strong the black snap on button is though.

...or maybe I'll take it off soon. We'll see. It just makes me feel good every time I look at it!!!

Archived