Led Zeppelin Cover by 2 Asian dudes...MUST SEE!

Please comment!!

...I'm the guitarist by the way :-D

Quite good and good guitar work for the most part. Not sure if those extra soloing guitar overdubs were necessary before at around the 3.5 minute mark. It was quite good up until then. The two of you were into it. The robes work for you but not for your friend the singer in blue. He should wear something else.

Please comment!!

...I'm the guitarist by the way :-D

Just a fantastic rendition by both parties for sure. I assume you tracked all the backing guitars and even the bass beforehand. Where did the percussion come from? Is it the original drum track?

Welcome to the board Grecko1.

Thanks SuperDave, long time lurker here and a lifelong Zeppelin fan. I've been recording a bunch of original tracks over the past few years and the drum sound on this track just blows me away!

Thanks SuperDave, long time lurker here and a lifelong Zeppelin fan. I've been recording a bunch of original tracks over the past few years and the drum sound on this track just blows me away!

Hopefully, you'll now be a contributor (positively) and not a lurker. We have enough of them already.

Bonzo's drumming was always incredible on that track and the rest of PG. It's really showcased , I feel more on this album than perhaps, any other LZ studio release.

Archived