Jimmy's autobiography

hecube

I just received an email from Genesis stating that there are 42 books, both the collector's and deluxe edition, still available.

Anyone else received that email?

I thought they were all sold out?

I received the same email yesterday....

The email below was sent from Genesis however when you click on the link they provided it reflects SOLD OUT

-------------

Dear Subscriber

Now that the hand binding of the Jimmy Page photographic autobiography is complete, we are able to make available 42 of the very last books (and after which point the limited edition will be fully subscribed).

We received word from a number of subscribers for whom this limited edition sold out before they were able to place an order. As a valued subscriber, we are delighted to present this offer, and hope many will appreciate the chance to secure a copy of Jimmy's landmark book.

Your Invitation

If you would like to place an order, please use the password ES-350, to gain access to online ordering options. You will find the final books are available in a choice of two original binding styles. Both options are ready for immediate dispatch.

http://www.genesis-publications.com/book/jimmy-page-collector-edition/collector

Company sucks and has no ethics. I received NO email about this. I had a damaged book(collectors edition)that took them 3 months to get back to me. They send me emails for all their other shit , but they know they screwed me over with my book and they obviously dont want me aware there were replacement copies.

...they obviously dont want me aware there were replacement copies.

The email suggests the binding of these copies was only recently completed, in which case the three month delay you incurred is still less than if the dispatching of a replacement copy had waited until now.

Yeah Genesis always tells the truth. Drink some more Koolaid. Genesis sucks and your are NOT going to change my mind about them .

I wasn't defending them or attempting to change your mind, merely pointing out the availability of any books now seems to have nothing to do with the replacement of your book then.

• 3 years later...

Archived