Mojo Photographs of Jimmy July 2011

kenog

He looks really good. I love the white hair. And he's still very fashionable and photogenic. Knows how to smile and pose. That's a skill!

EDIT: Thanks, kenog! :)

Edited by Nicey

Is there any interview with Jimmy ?

Black-Dog,

I am not aware of any interview so far. These photos come from photographic agencies.

By the way, I do not see why you should apologise for your English. Very few people on this site would be able to speak German.:wave:

Thanks for posting on the thread aen27. Jimmy looks so well and happy. I am always pleased to see him out and about with his great friend, Roy Harper.:)

You know....I love Ross' photo's but he is the GRUMPIEST MAN ALIVE! His commentary is always so negative (except for Jimmy, he never has anything negative to say about out Fine Mr. Page.) I just imagine he is so very very unhappy.

You know....I love Ross' photo's but he is the GRUMPIEST MAN ALIVE! His commentary is always so negative (except for Jimmy, he never has anything negative to say about out Fine Mr. Page.) I just imagine he is so very very unhappy.

Hi ZoSoJO

Yes, I do think that Ross is a bit sardonic. IMHO, he is unlikely to say anything adverse about Jimmy, because he (Halfin) seems to do rather well out of his connection to Jimmy.dry.gif

• 5 weeks later...