What unreleased Zep clip do you want to see?

ledzepfilm

20 members have voted

1. 1. Choose two:

• Bath 1969
    • Pontiac 1977 (8mm clip or proshot, tell me in the comments)
    • Central Park 1969
    • Led Zeppelin 2 sessions
    • Other (please tell us in the comments)

Well, that goes under other.

There is rumored to be film of Led Zeppelin recording that album.

Oh yea, forgot...:D

I don't think those sessions were filmed, I can't see Zep letting them film during sessions, plus it's a rumor, so...

I would really like to see the full pro shot Pontiac 1977 footage and I also believe the Houston-The Summit 1977 show exists. I saw many shows there and the video screens were in use most of the time and I have several full pro shot shows including Aerosmith, the Cars, the Who, and Kiss from the venue.

There are 2 videos from 1975 I know that do not circulate I would like to see. Both are audience shot and one is around 25 minutes, the other 30 minutes.

I doubt you will ever see the Central Park video.

How do you know that these two videos even exist?

I certainly do not doubt that we will ever see the Central Park video, with the evidence given that it does exist, I know it definitely exists.

How do you know that these two videos even exist?

I certainly do not doubt that we will ever see the Central Park video, with the evidence given that it does exist, I know it definitely exists.

I know because one of them was filmed by someone who filmed the band 3 times, one of which circulates, the other non-circulating video is on your list in the poll.

The information on the other date was given to me by a well known taper who personally knows the filmer.

Whoa, nice to know more film exists.

Is there more info on if the filmer will take it out to the public; What's the circulating film? I am guessing the 24th or the 25th from LA.

Neither filmer will make the film available.

The circulating film from the Montreal filmer is not from L.A., and I have been asked not to make his circulating film known publically (to keep people from bugging him about his other 2 films).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived