Rare pic of Jimmy in 70'

LedZep342

Cool, I wish I still had the one of Jimmy sitting in the boat, it was probably taken right before or after the one of him standing on it. Speaking of pictures, I just met a guy who saw Zep around 71 and he has some pictures he is giving me, can't wait to see! Another interesting story, a friend of my dad's used to be friends with Iron Butterfly and Vanilla Fudge and was back stage with Zeppelin in 69 at the baltimore civic center when zep opened for the fudge so I'm trying to get some pictures from him. He said Jimmy was running up to the stage because he was late and stepped on his foot haha! I couldn't tell you if that part is true who knows.

Awesome, do you know what concert the pics from 71' are? Are they already on the net?

Oh, I've heard of both those bands, they're pretty good, he was backstage with Zep, that must have been neat!:D If he shot some pics they would be neat to see also!:D

Cool, I wish I still had the one of Jimmy sitting in the boat...

There's one of Jimmy sitting in a row boat taken in Scotland, I believe on Loch Ness. It was in Creem magazine's special issue on Led Zep circa '81 or so. Does anyone here have that photo?

There's one of Jimmy sitting in a row boat taken in Scotland, I believe on Loch Ness. It was in Creem magazine's special issue on Led Zep circa '81 or so. Does anyone here have that photo?

Sorry no but that sounds like an interesting photo.

I really want his sweater vest!

I don't know if he took any pictures, I doubt it but maybe. The other guy however did take pictures but they are packed away so he has to dig them out :(

Well you said "I'm trying to get some pictures from him", so I figured he did take some photos... As for the other guy, if I were him it would definitely be worth finding the pics!;):D

Archived