Ahmet Ertegün Benefit rehearsals released!

chef free

Led Zeppelin

2007-12-xx

Surrey, England UK

Shepperton Studios

Soundboard Recording

Disc 1

1. Introduction

2. Good Times, Bad Times

3. Ramble On

4. Black Dog

5. In My Time Of Dying

6. For Your Life

7. Trampled Underfoot

8. Nobody's Fault But Mine

9. No Quarter (cut)

Disc 2

1. Since I've Been Loving You

2. Dazed And Confused

3. Stairway To Heaven

4. The Song Remains The Same

5. Misty Mountain Hop (cut)

6. Kashmir

7. Whole Lotta Love

8. Rock And Roll

Notes: No lineage information or exact date.

But, in contrast to the ever funny "not from internet download!" selling point bootleggers

in Japan loved to use, this release is "NOT FROM ANY BOOTLEG!" Untampered and pure, as it

circulated prior to the bootleggers pressing their versions.

Thanks to the original uploader!!

But, in contrast to the ever funny "not from internet download!" selling point bootleggers in Japan loved to use, this release is "NOT FROM ANY BOOTLEG!" Untampered and pure, as it circulated prior to the bootleggers pressing their versions.

Actually the primary selling point for Empress Valley's 'Led Zeppelin's Swan Songs' release is that it is complete and uncut.

Actually the primary selling point for Empress Valley's 'Led Zeppelin's Swan Songs' release is that it is complete and uncut.

From internet review:

"yep, exact the same song files 100% like the Tarantula release.

so whats (and where is) the "real" first unaltered release from that? my guess would be its an unedited complete version - which of course is not openly circulating yet because the Led Zep community usually doesnt give out the best version.

on this release we do have incomplete songs and even 2 songs with "Sector Boundary Errors", jesus.....that cant be done by real collectors, smells more like another purposed little "fucked up"-release for the fans."

Can't wait to hear it myself!

From internet review:

"yep, exact the same song files 100% like the Tarantula release. so whats (and where is) the "real" first unaltered release from that? my guess would be its an unedited complete version - which of course is not openly circulating yet because the Led Zep community usually doesnt give out the best version. on this release we do have incomplete songs and even 2 songs with "Sector Boundary Errors", jesus.....that cant be done by real collectors, smells more like another purposed little "fucked up"-release for the fans."

Can't wait to hear it myself!

The Empress Valley and the Tarantura releases are not the same. The Tarantura release has cuts on two songs but the Empress Valley release, 'Led Zeppelin's Swan Songs' is complete and uncut. I own the Empress Valley release on silver cds and have verified this to be correct. There is at least one prominent bootleg retailer in Tokyo refusing to even stock the Tarantura release on account of it being incomplete.

The Empress Valley and the Tarantura releases are not the same. The Tarantura release has cuts on two songs but the Empress Valley release, 'Led Zeppelin's Swan Songs' is complete and uncut. I own the Empress Valley release on silver cds and have verified this to be correct. There is at least one prominent bootleg retailer in Tokyo refusing to even stock the Tarantura release on account of it being incomplete.

I suppose this EVSD CD hasn't made it online yet? The one that was recently posted is the cut version.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived