Jimmy Page and Bonzo at the Rock Walk of Fame

Strider

A while back I promised photos of the Led Zeppelin-related displays at the Guitar Center's Rock Walk of Fame on Sunset Blvd...a couple blocks east of where Rodney's English Disco once stood. Now that I think I've figured out how to upload my photos, I'd like to share a few.

Let's start with Bonzo:

post-1470-0-30215800-1317932260_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-28420300-1317932341_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-55725700-1317932491_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider

Thanks for posting these. Way cool. If I can ever get the Mr. into LA again, we shall have to check it out.

Bribe him with breakfast at the Griddle, ledzepfvr, which is a short walk west from the Guitar Center, at Sunset just past Fairfax. If your man loves pancakes, he will FLIP over The Griddle! Pancakes the size of flying saucers and a myriad of flavours. My faves are the Kahlua and Bailey's pancakes and the "Hear Me Roar!" Frosted Flakes and strawberries pancakes.

Oh, I've also been reprimanded for not IDing the last photo in my first post, but I figured it was fairly obvious. Anyway, that is me on the left and Miss Melanie on the right.

Bribe him with breakfast at the Griddle, ledzepfvr, which is a short walk west from the Guitar Center, at Sunset just past Fairfax. If your man loves pancakes, he will FLIP over The Griddle! Pancakes the size of flying saucers and a myriad of flavours. My faves are the Kahlua and Bailey's pancakes and the "Hear Me Roar!" Frosted Flakes and strawberries pancakes.

Oh, I've also been reprimanded for not IDing the last photo in my first post, but I figured it was fairly obvious. Anyway, that is me on the left and Miss Melanie on the right.

Pancakes are good but I think he would like the Guitar Center better. He's a nut for guitars. But I like the sound of the Kahlua and Baileys pancakes. What a great way to start the day. MMMMM......

Pancakes are good but I think he would like the Guitar Center better. He's a nut for guitars. But I like the sound of the Kahlua and Baileys pancakes. What a great way to start the day. MMMMM......

Those sound so good! Perhaps a nice Bloody Mary to compliment it?

Yes, it's not for nothing they're called "Saturday Morning Fever" pancakes. I also recommend the Nutella French Toast, the "Kicking and Screaming" breakfast tacos, the BLT & grilled shrimp sandwich...oh, and definitely the dark roast French -press coffee.