Need an acoustic amp. Any suggestions? Not too expensive?

LedZeppfan77

I have a Marshall AS50D with foot switch, around $400-500.

marshallas50d.jpg

bigp804.jpg

Marshall is the best for electric. Anyone knows that. But I was not aware they had amps specifically for acoustic? I may have to order it online? But its a bit pricey. If I do that I may as well go get a Les Paul too. I dont need anything to knock a wall down. 10-50 watt acoustic. I like the pic above of that little brown one that was posted. I just love Marshall, but II do not have a Les Paul, only a piece of shit Epiphone electric. But a great Taylor acoustic.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone familiar with Dean Amps? I got a 20 watt brand new for my acoustic. No distortion at all but its acoustic. What I wanted. Very crisp sound on the high notes. I still love Marshall the best, but I dont have a Les Paul now. Just a copy. I have not played electric in a while Just acoustic.

Is anyone familiar with Dean Amps? I got a 20 watt brand new for my acoustic. No distortion at all but its acoustic. What I wanted. Very crisp sound on the high notes. I still love Marshall the best, but I dont have a Les Paul now. Just a copy. I have not played electric in a while Just acoustic.

Archived