Hello all!

Jimmy Pagey

Hi, Howdy, Salut, Ahoj!

My name is Olga. I'm 15. I come from Poland. I'm 'newbie Zep's fan' and I'm glad that I've found this forum 'cause it's nice one (and I like design here).

I love music (but I think it's obvious), especially bands like: The Beatles, The Doors, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix Experience and I think that's all.. And if you wanna see more band I can show you my last.fm. :)

I think that's all because I just don't know what to write.. And last thing which I can add it's:

384806_267105556673401_183526585031299_786482_433662996_n.jpg

And it's about me..

(it comes from film 'Talking Heads')

Hi, Howdy, Salut, Ahoj!

My name is Olga. I'm 15. I come from Poland. I'm 'newbie Zep's fan' and I'm glad that I've found this forum 'cause it's nice one (and I like design here).

I love music (but I think it's obvious), especially bands like: The Beatles, The Doors, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix Experience and I think that's all..

Hello Olga,

Nice to meet you and welcome here too! What great taste in music you have. I like all the bands you listed. They are from my favorite era of music, the 60's and 70's. Of course, Led Zeppelin has a special place in my heart as the best of the best. You will find tons of info here on the site about Zep and great pics of Jimmy Page also (he is my favorite, but it's hard to pick one, isn't it?).

Those other bands like The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix have some fun and informative threads too under the "Other Bands" section.

Pull up a chair, relax and hope to see you around the boards! :)

...............Missy

Do you know who I am referring to? Its her handy work. I think its Paula

I don't know who you are referring to....

However, with the number of posts in the short amount of time, plus the different interest areas - along with the widely varying degrees of proper English being used - I have a good idea who it is.

Anyway....carry on and welcome (back, sort of)!

I don't know who you are referring to....

However, with the number of posts in the short amount of time, plus the different interest areas - along with the widely varying degrees of proper English being used - I have a good idea who it is.

Anyway....carry on and welcome (back, sort of)!

I guess the joke's on me. :huh:

Thanks for the tips like noting the high post count, etc. Live and learn....missy.

Hi Olga! :wave:

I have a good friend at Uni, whose name is the same as yours. She's from Moscow. B)

Anyway, welcome to the forums! You've mentioned quite a few of my favourite bands like "The Doors" and "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" as your favs! B)

Oh and I am on last.fm too (although it's been a while since I last logged in) : last.fm/user/preetha_87

Archived