My version of the Rain Song

gutpile

I'm a huge Zep fan! Jimmy is the reason I started playing 33 years ago at the tender age of 6! Stumbled on this forum a while back and been lurking for a while! Great source of info and fun place to hang!

Thanks!

Mike

This is one of my all time favorite songs. When people try to do covers of my all time favorites (rather it's a famous band, local band or someone on youtube) it annoys me. That being said, you totally nailed. I couldn't be more impressed. Excellent job.

Very nice! very nice indeed. You seemed to be a little bit to much "in time" at the start of the song. a bit to tight "on the beat" so to speak. But ever so perfectly picked. Very beautiful. The end was super!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Zep fan! Jimmy is the reason I started playing 33 years ago at the tender age of 6! Stumbled on this forum a while back and been lurking for a while! Great source of info and fun place to hang!

Thanks!

Mike

No sound is coming through for some reason?

Well that sucks on the sound thing!! I love this song and can play most of it.

Hey ugra...nice job on yours!! What effects were you using? Your amp?

Hey thanks mate :-) Used minimal effects, bit of delay,chorus & phaser. The amp is a 15w chinese made beta aivin amp, you'd have probaly never heard of it lol. & the guitar is cort x6

YouTube has unfortunately removed the audio from my video due to copyright infringements!! WTF... there must be a hundred versions of this out there...

I faced the same issue when I uploaded my cover. I can suggest you a work around. Delete the current one & re-upload it, but while adding the title use the same as mine i.e Led Zep - Raing Song(don't use full name & "the") & don't add tags, that way WMG copyright thingy can be by passed. Hope it helps. Same with Achilles last stand too.....

Archived