How much would you pay for the Limited Edition Gibson Custom Signature Jimmy Page Double Neck SG?

I understand the notion that money can’t buy happiness but $9,305 can buy me a Limited Edition Gibson Custom Signature Jimmy Page Double Neck SG which is even better than happiness so....

I wouldn't pay a dime for a double neck SG since I wouldn't trust anyone selling non-existent products. For an EDS 1275 on the other hand...

Actually I stand corrected, you've made a very good point.... an EDS 1275 on the other hand is really the real prize

Not me, the guitar is now mostly a novelty and heavy as shit. With modern technology all you need is a cheap pedal and you can make any 6 string sound like a 12 string. The two seperate tunings on one guitar is a bit harder, but again you ca pull it off with a Morpheus pedal ($250) or if you got the cash install a transperformance system in your favorite guitar for only $2,000.

To each their own, however if you buy it you must post a picture of yourself playing it.

Not me, the guitar is now mostly a novelty and heavy as shit. With modern technology all you need is a cheap pedal and you can make any 6 string sound like a 12 string. The two seperate tunings on one guitar is a bit harder, but again you ca pull it off with a Morpheus pedal ($250) or if you got the cash install a transperformance system in your favorite guitar for only $2,000.

To each their own, however if you buy it you must post a picture of yourself playing it.

Chances of actually making that purchase are below 0...... It would just be a nice guitar to own and such :P

I have a white Gibson EDS 1275 made in 1975...does that count? It is heavy...I have no idea how Jimmy was able to wield that thing on stage!

JP implied that this guitar contributed to his serious back troubles later in life, IIRC. He was so thin & frail too, poor waif.

Archived