New York-Madison Square Garden- February 3, 1975

DavidZoso

This was the first night out of 3 played at Madison Square Garden in New York. They also played 3 nights at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. This was the first show that Zep finally played Dazed and Confused on the 1975 US tour-because up until now Jimmy's finger had been injured. The version at this show was good but they would get even better and longer as the tour progressed.

Setlist:

Rock and Roll

Sick Again

Over the Hills and Far Away

In My Time of Dying

The Song Remains the Same

The Rain Song

Kashmir

No Quarter

Trampled Underfoot

Moby Dick

Dazed and Confused

Stairway to Heaven

Encores:

Whole Lotta Love

Black Dog

Communication Breakdown

2154.jpg

1500.jpg

ny020375d.jpg

ny020375b.jpg

2163.jpg

ny020375e.jpg

ny75-2.jpg

ny020375a.jpg

ny020375c.jpg

In My Time of Dying

ny75-3.jpg

The Song Remains the Same

1785.jpg

The Song Remains the Same or Stairway to Heaven

ny75-7.jpg

The Song Remains the Same or Stairway to Heaven

2150.jpg

The Rain Song

2149.jpg

The Rain Song

ny2-3-75-bw2.jpg

Kashmir

ny75-8.jpg

Kashmir

1933.jpg

No Quarter (just love this pic)

lz19750203_19.jpg

Trampled Underfoot

ny2-3-75-bw1.jpg

Most likely Trampled Underfoot

1498.jpg

Thank you for doing this David. It's wonderful to see them together. I also love the last one.

...AEN, David Zoso's photo stories are great contribution to all the fans...the pictures come to life...truly amazing....

thanks David, I hope you will contine to post some more photo stories from '75....I hope the Minnieapolis'75 photos will turn up someday...at least there are the rehearsal shots...

I'm wondering how long those little clear light bulbs at the front of the stage lasted. Pretty sure they didn't survive the whole tour...great photos, love the Moby Dick shots especially

I have never in any pic or video seen any of those light bulbs at the front of the stage lit up haha

Everyone else thank you for the compliments- I love making ya'll happy and enjoying the pics of the greatest band of all time. It is not an ego thing doing this but a true labour or love. I will eventually do every concert and years and am also transferring it all to my own website. I have been mainly concentrating on 1975 and 1977 lately. I only have 14 more shows I think to do and all of the 1977 tour will be complete.

Archived