NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Heh. No I'm not a Giants fan, I'm just happy they won cuz I picked them. But I'll try to not do too much dancing since I started off last week 1-0 & look how that turned out.

-_-

This is a difficult week in the NFL to pick winners in my opinion. I have yet to get the Thurs game right but last time I checked I was tied for the lead. So Sunday will make me or break me. Eagles at Cardinals is a tough one. I took a chance with the Cardinals though my better judgement tells me the Eagles are the more logical choice. San Diego and Atlanta to me is an absolute coin flip and could go either way. So too Jets at Miami and many other games this week.

This is a difficult week in the NFL to pick winners in my opinion. I have yet to get the Thurs game right but last time I checked I was tied for the lead. So Sunday will make me or break me. Eagles at Cardinals is a tough one. I took a chance with the Cardinals though my better judgement tells me the Eagles are the more logical choice. San Diego and Atlanta to me is an absolute coin flip and could go either way. So too Jets at Miami and many other games this week.

Eagles lose, Atlanta loses, Jets lose.

It's easy, man.

So why aren't you 32-0? :D

I don't get "the feeling" for every game, just a few games. And I'm prone to come in under .500

I would bet Rick's money all day long on the three games he listed above, based on the latest line.

I don't get "the feeling" for every game, just a few games. And I'm prone to come in under .500

I would bet Rick's money all day long on the three games he listed above, based on the latest line.

Ricks money is out on bets. I do not know how you can have a good feeling about that Jets/Dolphins game. My cousin in Florida will be there. I hate them both. Go Bills!!!!!

Looks like another mediocre week of picks. Congrats to Das and his Chiefs for pulling off that upset. Miami's shitty field goal kicker just missed the game winning field goal, the Eagles are getting spanked. The NFL, you gotta love it.

smiley-shocked028.gif

Well, we know Las Vegas LOVES it!

^^^

Yeah Rick, whole lotta bizarre shit going down in today's games. Which makes Vegas happy.

And Paul Tagliabue fans. It was Tagliabue's dream that the NFL would be full of 9-7 teams and everyone had a shot at the Super Bowl.

I had a good feeling Philly was ripe to fall just like Atlanta.

Time to re-evaluate, so I can come up with some ass kicking picks next week.....

like miami? LOL. They have been very competitive. But no way am I taking them in the desert. I am just as crazy as Ill take my Bills over New England come hell or high water

Archived