NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Anyway, back to the Game. I gave respect to Kolb early in the Season, which means he is now going to have the worst game of his career: Cardinals 18 Rams 22, Kolb intercepted 3 times

You weren't far off with that prediction :lol:

Walter had the Rams too. Good one Walter.

Why thank you Rick! Just had the feeling after an emotional win by Arizona last week and St. Louis is a tough place to play. Jeff Fisher is a GREAT coach! Could've been the cowboys coach, but Jerry wanted his puppet Garrett. :angry:

You weren't far off with that prediction :lol:

It was obvious it was gonna happen!

Sunday night, Saints win 20-13. Think I'm right in saying Drew Brees needs to pass for 1 score to break the "most consecutive Games with a passing TD" record... And because it's on primetime, that means he won't do it

It was obvious it was gonna happen!

Sunday night, Saints win 20-13. Think I'm right in saying Drew Brees needs to pass for 1 score to break the "most consecutive Games with a passing TD" record... And because it's on primetime, that means he won't do it

So you have the Saints winning the game without Brees throwing a TD pass? Interesting.

Myself, I like Brees to storm past that record he shares with Unitas at the moment. He's gonna have to because I don't think the Saints defense can stop anybody. I don't think they can hold San Diego to 13 points.

Hey Beckenbauer, you still have time to post your picks for Sunday and Monday night's games...why don't you knock 'em out by tonight? You don't have to predict the score, just pick which team you think will win.

So you have the Saints winning the game without Brees throwing a TD pass? Interesting.

Myself, I like Brees to storm past that record he shares with Unitas at the moment. He's gonna have to because I don't think the Saints defense can stop anybody. I don't think they can hold San Diego to 13 points.

Hey Beckenbauer, you still have time to post your picks for Sunday and Monday night's games...why don't you knock 'em out by tonight? You don't have to predict the score, just pick which team you think will win.

How can the Saints even be favored in this game? I love the Chargers in this game.

The Saints are at home, the Chargers haven't beaten anybody & that Saints offense can put up some points. That's how they're favored. I picked the Chargers to win but I'm not 100% confident in that pick, just like the Cardinals.

Just put your money down, close your eyes and take my word for it. Ha. Chargers and Dolphins my two teamer lock of the day.

How healthy is Reggie Bush?

I took the points and the Chargers in one of my bets...took the Patriots and layed the points against Denver, too. Just have a hunch it'll be a blowout.

Anyone else think Jets-Houston is a trap? Jets have a history of coming out with a great game just when everyone is down on them. I'm staying away from this game.

^^ Reggie Bush says his left knee was hurting him after that Cardinals loss but he's listed as probable for Sunday's game. I think he'll be in the game.

As for the Jets, I think come Tuesday morning, Rex Ryan is going to be talking about another recipe for getting your ass kicked. :D

How healthy is Reggie Bush?

I took the points and the Chargers in one of my bets...took the Patriots and layed the points against Denver, too. Just have a hunch it'll be a blowout.

Anyone else think Jets-Houston is a trap? Jets have a history of coming out with a great game just when everyone is down on them. I'm staying away from this game.

A good under bet I believe. Jets and Houston. Best case is the Jets defense can keep the score down at home, but they wont be able to score on Houston. take it under and if you must bet the game, lay the points.

Maybe Im walking into a trap in New Orleans but I doubt it. I hate the Dolphins almost as much as the Yankees. Almost. So that tells you how much I like Miami this week in football. I am going to gaurantee victory. And I am telling you all, the Bills will surprise and make it a game. And could even win.I like the Chiefs this week too. Baltimroe does not impresss me. Straight up. KC wins

On second thoughts, Brees will break the record. And at the same time, break the record for 'most pass attempts in a single Game' as he starts forcing it instead of letting it happen. Incompletions, PDs, and INTs by the boatload! Saints still win, though

I haven't seen any form guides or injury reports, so gut instinct tells me

Miami somehow flukes a win

Giants play bad but win in OT

Colts surprise GB

Washington wins a close one

Pittsburgh wins on final possession

Ravens just about win, but almost find a way to lose

Bears edge out the Jags

Carolina walks over Seattle

SF steal a win against the Bills - 'GAME OF THE WEEK'

Pats destroy Denver, Manning gets pounded

Vikes win with their eyes closed

Saints nudge out SD

Jets, inspired by St. Tim à Tebow, hammers Houston - New York media frenzy goes wild

Now, I sit back and expect the exact opposite to happen!

Archived