NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

You need about 19 points to go over, right? I suppose anything is possible, although I expect the Chargers will be looking to run out some clock with the ground game.

Little doubt now. I have a parlay. Rams plus 3 (push), Lions game over 47 1/2 (winner) and Chargers game over 49 1/2. i thiink I have it after that play. Do you really think Denver is going to stop San Diego from scoring again? No way. I did not take the Chargers except on this crazy contest we have here.

Where you at Strider? Dont you want to say I told you so? Ha. Glad I only bet the over. Turner has to be the worst coach to ever keep a job this long. He does this every year and never gets fired. Poor Marty goes 14-2, and somehow loses to New England in Brady's prime and he gets whacked? Dumb move. Speaking of Brady, how about that trash talkin Seattle corner? Loved it. Called them the Brady bunch. Locker room fodder for Belechek. But when will they meet again? In 4 years? Ha

Thanks to Strider for double checking the scores. It is a huge pain. By now everyone should see how easy it is to make mathmatical errors so be sure to double check your scores.

Week 6:

Arcane29: 6-8

Beckenbauer 6: 6-8

Black Dawg: 6-8

DAS: 7-7

in_the_evening: 6-8

jabe: 6-8

jb126: 8-6

LedZeppfan77: 3-11

paul carruthers: 7-7

Strider: 9-5

Walter: 3-11

DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SCORES!

Yearly:

Arcane29: 40-35

Beckenbauer6: 16-11

Black Dawg: 48-42

DAS: 56-35

in_the_evening: 43-47

jabe: 48-43

jb126: 54-37

LedZeppfan77: 49-41

paul carruthers: 47-44

Strider: 50-41

Walter: 54-37

DAS, if you don't mind I went back and double checked everyones scores and this is how it should read for Week 6:

DAS: 6-8

LedZeppfan77: 4-10

Beckenbauer6: 5-9

Black Dawg: 5-9

Arcane29: 5-9

in_the_evening: 5-9

jb126: 7-7

jabe: 7-7

Strider: 8-6

Walter: 4-10

If you don't agree with my math you can always double check.

I love the way most of the corrections are people saying I gave them too many wins.

It means you're a nice fellow. But yes, you gave me credit for one too many wins...still won my first week with 8-6, so I'll take it.

Rick, no reason for me to squawk, as I didn't even watch the game. I was at a book event most of the evening and now I'm going to see. the movie "Argo". Besides, you don't need me to tell you about Norv Turner: he's driven more gamblers to ruin than Andy Reid and Wade Phillips combined.

The Chargers are just like the Cowboys, you can't trust them in a big game (sorry Walter). And I can't wait 'til Week 11 when my boy Ryan Tannehill dances all over that vaunted Buffalo front four.

:D

Truth hurts....but it's still the truth! Until we win one that actually counts, that moniker will not change and the pressure will still mount!

Updated: I accidentally credited the NE/SEA game as a loss for the Seahawks so everyone's score was off by one. Be sure to check again in case I overlooked someone or changed a score twice or anything.

Week 6:

Arcane29: 5-9

Beckenbauer 6: 5-9

Black Dawg: 5-9

DAS: 6-8

in_the_evening: 5-9

jabe: 7-7

jb126: 7-7

LedZeppfan77: 4-10

paul carruthers: 6-8

Strider: 9-5

Walter: 4-10