NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

WTF! Every time it's the same thing...I'll do good in the morning games then suck in the afternoon, or vice versa. I can never get my morning and afternoon results on the same page.

I was sitting pretty good after the morning games at 6-2( Thanks Philly for choking or it would have been 7-1). I had things to do the rest of the day(nephew's birthday, etc.) so I didn't see or pay attention the rest of the games.

This morning I find out I lost all but one of the afternoon and night games...going 1-5 to finish 7-6!!! I can live with the Giants beating the 49ers or the Packers beating the Texans. But what really hurts is that looking at the box scores, in the other two games I lost, the team I picked was ahead in the 4th QTR and blew it...Arizona and even more shocking, New England. :mad:

WTF! Every time it's the same thing...I'll do good in the morning games then suck in the afternoon, or vice versa. I can never get my morning and afternoon results on the same page.

I took a bath on the afternoon and night games too. i'll be under 500 for another week. I need 3 players on my fantasy team to get 56 points. Then this week won't be a total washout.

I took a bath on the afternoon and night games too. i'll be under 500 for another week. I need 3 players on my fantasy team to get 56 points. Then this week won't be a total washout.

Dont feel bad. I only had four wins. But I could care less. I am delighted that the Bills won at Arizona. The defense has arrived just in time. Now if they can get Fitzpatrick to return to the form he once showed, Buffalo could be a force again.

There's always the danger of Phillip Rivers trying to outgun Manning tonight, even when he doesn't have to, feeling like he has to prove himself as a QB

And there's gonna be some big plays on D by both Teams

SD leads 17-10 at Half Time, wins 24-23. Broncos miss FGA on last play of the Game

^^ I have to say, I hope you're wrong Beckenbauer. I'm pulling for Peyton Manning to bring his A-game tonight & put a whoopin' on the Chargers. It should be a close game though.

I've been wrong on EVERY GAME so far this week! Why stop now? Better luck saying the Maple Leafs are gonna win this one...

My excuse is 'Games in this Division are always tough to call'

I've been wrong on EVERY GAME so far this week! Why stop now? Better luck saying the Maple Leafs are gonna win this one...

My excuse is 'Games in this Division are always tough to call'

If you take the QB's out of the game, I believe San Diego has the better defense. Ill take a young Rivers over an old Peyton. I do hate Denver. and I have always like the Chargers. Next week my lock of the week is the Raiders over Jacksonville. After putting up a fight and losing that heartbreaker, they should dispose of Jacksonville. Only plus for Jacksonville is I believe they come off a bye week. I would like to see what teams records are going back lets say five years and what their records were after a bye? To see how much it helps? My Bills get one after the Titans visit. 4 more weeks til the fish come to Toronto Mr Caruthers. We will dance then. Ha.

The Chargers are just like the Cowboys, you can't trust them in a big game (sorry Walter). And I can't wait 'til Week 11 when my boy Ryan Tannehill dances all over that vaunted Buffalo front four.

:D

That front four that woke up and gave Arizona pure hell just like they will bury you guys. It is on!!!

Archived