NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Why did I pick the Panthers of all teams?! <_<

The Panthers, ugggh! :thumbdown:

No kidding! Boo Panthers! And what are the Packers doing losing to the Colts? WTF?!? :thumbdown:

8-4 after 12 games; 4-1 in the afternoon saved me. Come on Saints...but only by 4 or less. ;)

On second thoughts, Brees will break the record. And at the same time, break the record for 'most pass attempts in a single Game' as he starts forcing it instead of letting it happen. Incompletions, PDs, and INTs by the boatload! Saints still win, though

I haven't seen any form guides or injury reports, so gut instinct tells me

Miami somehow flukes a win

Giants play bad but win in OT

Colts surprise GB

Washington wins a close one

Pittsburgh wins on final possession

Ravens just about win, but almost find a way to lose

Bears edge out the Jags

Carolina walks over Seattle

SF steal a win against the Bills - 'GAME OF THE WEEK'

Pats destroy Denver, Manning gets pounded

Vikes win with their eyes closed

Saints nudge out SD

Jets, inspired by St. Tim à Tebow, hammers Houston - New York media frenzy goes wild

Now, I sit back and expect the exact opposite to happen!

You were spot on with a lot of 'em

Your exceptions -- SF, Panthers, 'skins, and the Giants didn't have to go to OT. Impressive. Hopefully Tebow will make you proud.

You were spot on with a lot of 'em

Your exceptions -- SF, Panthers, 'skins, and the Giants didn't have to go to OT. Impressive. Hopefully Tebow will make you proud.

Beginner's luck

And the only way she could make me proud is by retiring and going to be a nun in a cloister, or whatever they're called

I don't wanna sound bitter or anything, I just think the League would be a better place without Tebow. Everybody getting high on the hype

^^^

Yeah, Green Bay has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the season so far. Las Vegas is gonna have to start adjusting Packers lines accordingly, or everyone is gonna start taking the 10 or 12 points that Packer opponents are getting.

:faint1:

and

^^^

Yeah, Green Bay has to be one of the biggest disappointments of the season so far. Las Vegas is gonna have to start adjusting Packers lines accordingly, or everyone is gonna start taking the 10 or 12 points that Packer opponents are getting.

All I'm gonna say is the Packers aren't playing as good as I thought they would be

I do. Nothing I like more than seeing the Jets get their ass whooped. The clock is ticking for "Tebow Time."

The MNF announcers and commentators are gonna do the whole show with raging b0ners for Tebow, I'm watching it with the sound *off*

Prediction: Houston takes an early lead, Sanchez gets benched, Tebow comes in and wins the Game. And then the whole World ends

Drinking game: every time the camera cuts to Tebow, throw a beer bottle at the TV

^^ Now that's funny

:hysterical:

Y'know what I mean - Sanchez gets sacked again and again, he fumbles, then he thows an INT or 2; Mike Tirico says "Well, you gotta wonder how much longer they're gonna stick with Sanchez... Maybe now's the time to think about bringing Tebow in", the crowd's gonna start chanting "Te-bow! Te-bow!", Gruden - if he hasn't been fired or sedated - goes crazy... Urgh, I'm gonna have nightmares about it

Why dont you just chalk up Houston as a winner and get next weeks games up? Fucking joke the NY Jets. I cant even bring myself to turn that garbage on. I am only wondering if Tebow will take the starting job tonight? He is going to get it. We all know that

Archived