NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Pre-Monday Night Football score board. Please double check your own score in case I miscounted. I'll post the final week one card after MNF.

Arcane29: 8-6

Black Dawg: 6-8

DAS: 8-6

in_the_evening: 7-6

jabe: 4-10

jb126: 9-5

Ledzepfan77: 7-6

paul carruthers: 6-8

Strider: 7-7

Walter: 7-7

I have 8 wins bro

Pre-Monday Night Football score board. Please double check your own score in case I miscounted. I'll post the final week one card after MNF.

Ledzepfan77: 8-5

Walter: 7-7

Walter: 8-6

I don't think anyone expected the Saints to get stunned in the opener at home against a Rookie QB. Either Washington's that good, or we were that bad. Hope dem Saints tighten up big time..already the excuses on the AM Radio here, of not having Sean Payton are getting old. Better come up with another reason, (if that's the case) cause he's gone for the season-......

I don't think anyone expected the Saints to get stunned in the opener at home against a Rookie QB. Either Washington's that good, or we were that bad. Hope dem Saints tighten up big time..already the excuses on the AM Radio here, of not having Sean Payton are getting old. Better come up with another reason, (if that's the case) cause he's gone for the season-......

Go see that I picked Washington. I also picked Cleveland and they just about had it.

Ledzepfan77: 8-5

Walter: 8-6

Unfortunately you got my picks right, DAS...a middling 7-7.

But in_the_evening is 6-8 and LedZeppFan77 is 8-6. The Dallas-Giants game counts as a loss for those who got their picks in late.

jb is in the lead, but thanks to Rick picking the Bengals and others having the Chargers, it'll all come down to the Raider-Charger game.

But in_the_evening is 6-8 and LedZeppFan77 is 8-6. The Dallas-Giants game counts as a loss for those who got their picks in late.

jb is in the lead, but thanks to Rick picking the Bengals and others having the Chargers, it'll all come down to the Raider-Charger game.

Ha. Is there any such thing as a sure thing Strider? Ha. Now I should load up on the Bungels. I missed the Giants/Dallas game. Too busy on the Florida beaches and coctail hour.

I'd prefer to just calculate a percentage rather than count missed games as a loss.

For example:

DAS: 8-6 = 57.14

Ledzepfan77: 8-5 = 61.53

If we use the percentage we can still see how everyone stacks up even if someone misses a few games or even a few weeks. If someone sneaks in and has one good week and then quits he won't count at the end of the year though. I also think someone who won't pick hard games gets an automatic loss but missing the first game of the season is understandable. I don't really feel super strongly since it doesn't effect my picks though. However everyone wants to do it is fine with me. Should we count missed games or weeks as automatic losses?

But thanks to Rick picking the Bengals? Hey Strider. Put the fucking game on fella. You may wind up eating your words

But thanks to Rick picking the Bengals? Hey Strider. Put the fucking game on fella. You may wind up eating your words

Are you fucking drunk? That's what I meant...the fact that you were the only one picking Cincy kept you alive to perhaps win the week!

Si!

Glad they're not there in winter. :santa:

Former 49er and Redskin coworker of mine said he never won in lambau. He said it was "the toughest stadium to play in. The fans are so close to the field and to make it worse they chased him and his teammates out of the local resturaunts."

Congrats to jb126 for winning Week 1 with 11 victories.

Week Two

Thurs. Sept. 13

Chicago @ Green Bay

Sun. Sept. 16

Kansas City @ Buffalo

Cleveland @ Cincinnati

Minnesota @ Indianapolis

New Orleans @ Carolina

Houston @ Jacksonville

Oakland @ Miami

Arizona @ New England

Tampa Bay @ NY Giants

Baltimore @ Philadelphia

Washington @ St. Louis

Dallas @ Seattle

NY Jets @ Pittsburgh

Tennessee @ San Diego

Detroit @ San Francisco

Mon. Sept. 17

Denver @ Atlanta

Congrats to jb126 for winning Week 1 with 11 victories.

Week Two

Thurs. Sept. 13

Chicago @ Green Bay

Sun. Sept. 16

Kansas City @ Buffalo

Cleveland @ Cincinnati

Minnesota @ Indianapolis

New Orleans @ Carolina

Houston @ Jacksonville

Oakland @ Miami

Arizona @ New England

Tampa Bay @ NY Giants