2012 NCAA college Football

jabe

Much obliged, BUCK'EYE' DOC!

This will have the Tide playing in the BCS Championship the last three out of four years.

I feel for you and your alma mater. Ohio State should be playing Notre Dame, were it not for unfortunate cicumstances. Remember, many months ago I told you you got a great one in Urban... didn't think he would turn things around this quick!

• 4 weeks later...

^ it's only 20 midway through 3rd. You're gravy.

I hope. But I have seen alll hell break loose before. I do feel pretty good about it. I had the gameocks on the money line and they gave me a heart attack. And had the Rose Bowl under. Can you believe that shit when at halftime it looked like it would go over?

Had Clemson too on another one

^ I'm still in he $ on my bowl picks but anything can happen. That Clemson age cost me a win.

Clemson always seems to find a way on Bowl games. I took them. And I took them on the money line straight up. Need this game under. 58 1/2 one one and 59 on another. I am going with Notre Dame with 9.

Gotta love this fucking FSU game. Its a punting contest. I got that one from a sports free pick site.

http://handicappers.donbest.com/

Just check free picks once in a while. The old bald headed guy is good. The young punk with the Gatsby had cant pick his nose.

I hope Notre Dame wins, but my head is telling me the Tide are going to smash the Irish. Would like to be proven wrong...

"while her loyal sons go marching onward to victory!" "Cheer cheer for Old Notre Dame, lift up the echoes cheering her name! Send the volley cheer on high, shake down the thunder from the sky!"

Archived