Drummer for New Tour

Sweethardt

Jason Bonham has a full time touring Led Zeppelin cover band. I can't imagine anything in the world that would motivate him to say no to touring with the real led Zeppelin. I don't deny this guy can drum. Most bands don't have drummers this good (and thanks for sharing the video btw ;)). I'm just saying the odds that anyone but Jason Bonham would fill in during a potential reunion tour are very unlikely.

As mentioned, not that it's going to happen anyway, but for personal reasons I don't think they'd go on with Jason Bonham. He's got a large history with the band, off the stage as well, he'd be the natural and probably only choice. As for that dude in the video, Greg does have that "Bonzo look", but I think lacks his style, sure he sounded pretty awesome, but I think Bonzo would've blown him off the stage in a drum off.

Why the old FM station snobs would NEVER allow such a drum solo as this as they were covinced that ALL drummers geezed speed.

The dumb fucks never considered that it took a lot of practice, talent and natural energy to play drums.

I still hate them for cutting out the drum solos on the radio.

Asswipes.

Archived