What about a Vinyl Box Set ?

Hello, this is my first topic at the forum and i would like to ask you if you have ever considered the band to re-release all the studio albums on a vinyl box set (as the beatles, the stones, ac/dc have already done) with (maybe) some rarities like Train kept a rollin'. Wouldn't be really great ? Although i have already the whole discography and some bootlegs on vinyl format i would purchase that box set if it was about to be realeased.

I think after Mothership, TSRTS and Celebration Day the vinyl box set would be fantastic ! What is your opinion ?

^^^

Au contraire mon frère. With the recent upsurge in interest in vinyl by young kids, now is the perfect time to put out a Vinyl box.

The last one was put out by Classic Records and it costs a fortune now. Classic doesn't own the rights to Led Zeppelin anymore, but there are only so many old copies of Zeppelin vinyl in decent shape out there and it would be nice if young vinyl enthusiasts of today had an affordable option to buy Led Zeppelin's catalogue on vinyl.

Someone should tell the fellas...renew the rights contract with Classic Records or somebody to release some 180g vinyl!

^^^

Au contraire mon frère. With the recent upsurge in interest in vinyl by young kids, now is the perfect time to put out a Vinyl box.

The last one was put out by Classic Records and it costs a fortune now. Classic doesn't own the rights to Led Zeppelin anymore, but there are only so many old copies of Zeppelin vinyl in decent shape out there and it would be nice if young vinyl enthusiasts of today had an affordable option to buy Led Zeppelin's catalogue on vinyl.

Someone should tell the fellas...renew the rights contract with Classic Records or somebody to release some 180g vinyl!

Agree ! But what leaps out is "affordable option " ! I think I need to start saving now on the off chance it happens ..

• 7 months later...

Yes I would love to see a 45rpm studio box set.

The Doors and the soon to be released SRV 45rpm would be a nice trend.

They must be mastered from the orignal master tapes though.

Archived