Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Lynne

Iam new Hi

Why thank you sir...I seem to have lost my feet pics, but as for now I'm indulging in a sweet creamy alfredo sauce gently embracing long soft penne noodles ;)

Edited by Angel

Why thank you sir...I seem to have lost my feet pics, but as for now I'm indulging in a sweet creamy alfredo sauce gently embracing long soft penne noodles ;)

That was good.

:lol:

~666

ITCH _____ since all the ladies are after you I will bow out, because I just want one guy and I do NOT share,hope you understand, your a lucky man with foot woman and Lynneeeeeeeeeeee , all after you goooooooooooood lucccccccccccccccccccck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I can assure you I'm not after him. He is, after all, the antithesis of all I hold dear and precious. I merely continually try to save his soul and that of others who may become ensnared in his web. Give it your best shot :hippy:

Oh, I can assure you I'm not after him. He is, after all, the antithesis of all I hold dear and precious. I merely continually try to save his soul and that of others who may become ensnared in his web. Give it your best shot :hippy:

Shut up.

You know you want me.

I can smell it.

~666

Shut up.

You know you want me.

I can smell it.

~666

Who you talking to old scratch?

Who you talking to old scratch?

My old friend Angel.

We've both been on the board for several years now (the board has gone through a couple of incarnations).

~666

ukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Old Itch hows you babe?????????????? :):)

Georgi your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im online too.

Itch you mad at me?Well i am sorry since i had cancer I haven't been able to have a computer or even go on the internet everyday like you guys until now.

Georgi old scratch aasked me to ask you if he can email me in my private mail so can he?

Georgi your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im online too.

Itch you mad at me?Well i am sorry since i had cancer I haven't been able to have a computer or even go on the internet everyday like you guys until now.

Georgi old scratch aasked me to ask you if he can email me in my private mail so can he?

only if you invite me to the wedding then yes, if not no, but it will be yes so go for it,yes I am back

only if you invite me to the wedding then yes, if not no, but it will be yes so go for it,yes I am back

what wedding ?lol who's wedding?I don't think scratch is online?

what wedding ?lol who's wedding?I don't think scratch is online?

yours and scratches wedding, oh dear where is he, I think he fancies you, gosh. you pulled :blink:

So Georgia what do you think about scratch you think he IS really Jimmy?he gave me a few hints i think he is.

oh okay if he likes me that is cool I wish he was Jimmy that would be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think he is jimmy.

I would NOT stand a chance in hell with jimmy Page or ANY ANY rock star for that matter and Ill never be famous! :angry:

No I have some pictures i don't know how to do it becuase I don't do it very much.But i will soon as soon as my friend is here.He is teaching a computer class right now i think.

Well Jimmy is old.

Edited by Lynne

and I am 44 how do you know the ages.

Georgia can you email me do you want to?we should rather then here.

llynnnn@Juno.com

You are not Jimmy?Just drop me a private email old scratch and tell me if you are????

llynnnn@Juno.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Georgia what do you think about scratch you think he IS really Jimmy?he gave me a few hints i think he is.

oh okay if he likes me that is cool I wish he was Jimmy that would be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think he is jimmy.

Oh my gaad.. :wacko::blink:

Edited by KashmirDevi

WHAT?

I'm NOT Jimmy?

~666

:lol:

O.K. you can be Jimmy if I can be Lori circa 1972...

Edited by KashmirDevi