NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Good first half, got to keep up the intensity & keep Battier's sorry ass on the bench. Yeah, yeah Duncan got that last shot, still got the lead.

Good first half, got to keep up the intensity & keep Battier's sorry ass on the bench. Yeah, yeah Duncan got that last shot, still got the lead.

In basketball its not much of a signifigant lead pal. But I don't have to tell you that. Gee, some team last year was down by 22 with 3 minutes left and somehow won the game. This one could go to the wire. I think San Anton must pull all the stops in game one.

Popovich should be screaming at them. why are they shooting 3's every damn trip down the floor? And missing them all? Its called,shoot from the paint. you do not need 3s every fucking time you knuckle heads

Miami is getting away with elbows galore

I hope the Spurs keep jacking up those threes, although I'm wondering about the defensive rotations that are letting them get those open looks. Sooner or later the Spurs might start making those shots. 3 point lead with Lebron & D-Wade on the bench...

Congrats on winning your bets, now Game 2 is a must win situation. The Heat lose that one & it's all over.

I do not see that happening. I said all along game one was advantage San Anton due to the rest and the fact Miami was in a 7 game war vs a very different style team. They will show up, Lebron will take more than 25 shots and they should win it. Meaning game two, not the series. The series to me is a toss up. A coin flip. They have no answer for Tony Parker and that will hurt them in every game. San Anton, the key with them is the bench. Can the young guys on this bench play like they did when Popovich rested his unit down there early in the season and almost pulled off the upset? If that happens, Miami is toast.

Charles Barclay is comiing ono the Dan Patrick show and about to rip Dennis Rodman who was just on and said Lebron would have been an average player in his day. Ouch. What an insult

Now HEAR THIS:: CHARLES BARCLAY SAYS THIS SERIS WILL NOT LEAVE SAN ANTONIO. AND THE SPURS COULD SWEEP. WHAT MIAMI MUST FEAR IS SAN ANTONIO DID NOT PLAY A GOOD GAME AND STILL WON. OUCH

I missed the game as I was at a tribute to the late Ray Harryhausen, but I'm not surprised San Antonio won game one. The Spurs know how to use the long layoff to their advantage...at their age, the benefits of rest outweigh any possibility of rust.

A couple of things to consider. The last time San Antonio won the NBA championship, they beat Lebron James. The Miami Heat might be the first team in history to make the NBA Finals without having to face a 50-win team in the playoffs. They never faced a quality foe...until now.

I figure the Heat will come storming back in game 2 and win. They will play more aggressively and the refs will look the other way at their elbows and wrestling.

But I still like the Spurs for the series win...barring injury.

Well, that was a big win, I don't want to make too much of it, especially with the next 3 games in San Antonio but a nice victory. Lebron didn't have his best game, but he came on late & was great at setting screens all throughout the game, Chalmers was big time & Miller and Ray Allen knocked down some big threes. Now comes the hard part, 3 straight in the Spurs house.

Game 2 underway, if the Heat lose tonight then they are dead, just like I declared the San Francisco Giants dead after 2 games against the Reds, but this will be a totally different situation...

Well you got the win. Charles Barclay says the Heat will not make it out of San Antonio. I do not know. This is a hard one to read.

Archived