NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Bad coaching at the end. But the pro rule is no fair. You should not be able to bring the ball in to the enemy zone. You should have to bring the ball up the court like in the old days. Why would you allow the team to bring the ball out in enemy zone? Stupid. Its almost as dumb as the soccer rules

Don't mind me, I'm just still basking in the afterglow of last night's OT Thriller!!! :yes2:

lebron-james-pacers-winner.jpg?w=600&h=4

You guys really sucked that one out. Indiana blew it. How the fuck do you leave King James alone? I would have had two guys draping him and roughhousing his ass. Two of the biggest dudes you have just to stand there and look ugly and get in the way

Good news that Vinnie Del Negro is done as Clippers coach. Chris Paul had a say in it. He wants them to pursue West from Indiana. They say West would have to take a cut, but maybe if he smells a title he will? Blake is another piece of the puzzle and we know he is staying put. I see no better team on paper and they need the right coach and this deal to make them champs next year. If Chris Paul were to bolt, I would want him to go to Golden St. Another team I like immensely.

I expect Memphis to rip San Anton in the next game

You guys really sucked that one out. Indiana blew it. How the fuck do you leave King James alone? I would have had two guys draping him and roughhousing his ass. Two of the biggest dudes you have just to stand there and look ugly and get in the way

I don't know why they didn't pack it in and take the inside game out.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9303840

There are many Clipper coaching possibilities, Rick. Byron Scott(him and Chris Paul bonded when Scott coached New Orleans), Brian Shaw, Memphis coach Lionel Hollins...but whoever the Clippers pick, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin will be consulted first. It's clear that they are the reason the Clippers never signed Del Negro to a contract extension before the season, and fired him despite setting team records for wins in a season, consecutive victories, and being the winningest coach in Clipper history.

Paul, don't worry...your Heat will shake off the rust they had in game one and handle the Pacers. Sure, the Pacers might win a game or two, but I fully expect the Heat to be in the Finals.

Where San Antonio will be waiting for them.

Memphis is a tough team. But San Antonio got lucky in that the three teams that could have given them matchup problems by being younger, faster and more athletic, OKC, Golden State and the Clippers, all got knocked out. Memphis is just like San Antonio in that they walk the ball up and grind it out in the low-post. San Antonio isn't stupid. They don't beat themselves. You have to beat them by outplaying and out-scheming and out-coaching them. That's a tall order for a team like Memphis.

I'll tell you one thing, it's weird not having the Lakers playing in May. There's a void in the city.

David Stern is having nightmares right now. The Western Conference is already guaranteed to send a ratings dud to the Finals...San Antonio has been part of several of the lowest-rated Finals in history and Memphis wouldn't be an improvement.

Now he has Indiana giving Miami fits in the East. Stern is praying the Heat make it thru to the Finals. I'm not one who believes in referee conspiracies, but you better believe that those who do will be watching every Miami-Indiana game very closely and parsing every call that goes against the Pacers for proof that the League is trying to get Miami into the Finals.

Archived