NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Gentlemen, it's quite simple...winner of #1 vs. #8 plays winner of #4 vs. #5, #2 vs. #7 plays #3 vs. #6 winners.

So, if the top seeds win this first round, the semi-final round would be as follows:

WEST: OKC vs. Clippers; San Antonio vs. Denver

EAST: Miami vs. Brooklyn; NY vs. Indiana

Gentlemen, it's quite simple...winner of #1 vs. #8 plays winner of #4 vs. #5, #2 vs. #7 plays #3 vs. #6 winners.

So, if the top seeds win this first round, the semi-final round would be as follows:

WEST: OKC vs. Clippers; San Antonio vs. Denver

EAST: Miami vs. Brooklyn; NY vs. Indiana

Wow, I thought the Clippers would get San Anton? Well, Golden st may just knock Denver out. So then what? I do not have the order in front of me as I know OKC was number one and San Anton was number two. So if Golden st pulls the upset, I assume they play OKC. and the Clippers play San Antonio? I like our chances. I like Golden States chances alot more now than going into game two. I was shocked at the game two win without their big boy in the paint. I know Denver has a major injury also. Golden st has been tough at home all year so no reason to think they cant win this thing. GO CLIPPERS!!! Who's gonna stop CP? Who's gonna stop Blake? Who's gonna stop Crawford?

Once again, the WINNERS move on to the next bracket, no matter what team wins. So it doesn't matter if Golden State upsets Denver...the Clippers are locked into Oklahoma's side of the bracket. It's just like the NCAA college basketball brackets...only with 16 teams instead of 64.

Breaking news: Russell Westbrook to undergo knee surgery, out indefinitely:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9214995/russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-knee-surgery

This could be good news for the Rockets & really good news for the Clips, if OKC survives the 1st round and the Clippers advance. What say ye Rick?

Breaking news: Russell Westbrook to undergo knee surgery, out indefinitely:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9214995/russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-knee-surgery

This could be good news for the Rockets & really good news for the Clips, if OKC survives the 1st round and the Clippers advance. What say ye Rick?

This is a true nightmare for OKC. I never celebrate an injury to a great player. I feel bad for them, but yes, it certainly changes things and in a huge way. OKC is no way the favorite without him. San Antonio may smell blood. Let them. Do not be fooled by one game the Clips lost to Memphis last night. You will see a different Clippers team tomorrow. I love the Clippers in the West. I have a future on them also

Awww, Strider. :console2: But look on the bright side, the Lakers have what, 16 NBA titles in their back pocket. That should ease your pain, I think...

Well, it looks like I'll be getting no help from those lame ass Celtics, so here's hoping Indiana can immobilize the Knicks in round 2. Rick's Clippers on today at 4:30, I think I may watch.

Awww, Strider. :console2: But look on the bright side, the Lakers have what, 16 NBA titles in their back pocket. That should ease your pain, I think...

Well, it looks like I'll be getting no help from those lame ass Celtics, so here's hoping Indiana can immobilize the Knicks in round 2. Rick's Clippers on today at 4:30, I think I may watch.

Time to wake up and for Chris Paul to put out the lights. How about Golden St last night!! They came through for me. Today I bet on Atlanta and parlayed them with Houston. I believe Indiana wins the series but Atlanta is not that bad and should win today. I also think Houston will smash OKC off Westbrooke's injury as they have to be a bit unnerved by this development.

I still like the Thunder despite Westbrook's injury but we'll see. The Clippers may have a golden ticket to the Western Conference finals, if not the NBA Finals, but first things first. You got to beat Memphis.

Indeed. And right now I am getting a double fuckin. Clips down and O's down but O's playing good at least.

This Nets/Bulls game is never going to end. :wacko:

2OTs so far...which is delaying the coverage of the Clippers game. Thanks, Paul, for your sympathy earlier. Us Laker fans do have 16 championships to get us through the bad times.

The West just opened wide for both the Clippers and Spurs with OKC, Denver, and Golden State losing key players to injury. Not to mention San Antonio getting the Lakers without Kobe.

Can you imagine the odds you could have gotten in Vegas at the start of the season betting that the Lakers would start their #5 and #6 guards in the playoffs?

Celtics trying to avoid getting swept...the scene is set one last shot for Boston As time is running winding down Pierce gets the ball shoots...and misses NY gets the rebound with 4 seconds on the clock and we go to OT I can't take much more..they are terrible in all 4 games in the second half..

Celtics trying to avoid getting swept...the scene is set one last shot for Boston As time is running winding down Pierce gets the ball shoots...and misses NY gets the rebound with 4 seconds on the clock and we go to OT I can't take much more..they are terrible in all 4 games in the second half..

there is hope 95-90 Boston with 20.4 left..Jason Terry hero of the game..

Archived