NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Hmmm, the Thunder might have a problem on their hands. Lets go Pacers! Can Boston pull off the impossible & whack the Knicks, doubtful but anything is possible.

Now you have the possibility of history being made again. The Bulls came close vs Detroit a few years back. HUGE win for Houston. So huge it could be the undoing of OKC. If Houston sends this 7, look out. And my Clippers have a do or die. I just cannot fathom this team losing 4 in a row to those shits. Blake Griffin is questionable to make matters worse. He better get it together and be ready for war. Golden opportunity and Del Negro may fuck it up. I would fire him after the game if they lose

those were the days when Boston won Championship after Championship.Bill.Russell,John Havlicek,DaveCowens,TommyHeinsohn,JoJo White,Paul Silas to name a few of the Celtics dynasty

11 Championship Titles in 13 years.. 8 in a row.

Hmmm, the Thunder might have a problem on their hands. Lets go Pacers! Can Boston pull off the impossible & whack the Knicks, doubtful but anything is possible.

I say Atlanta will force a game 7 and then lose. They are tough at home. I am hoping the Clippers win tonight. They must.

I'd love to say "I told you so", but I'm having too much fun enjoying the playoff thrills.

BIG lineup of games tonight! Are you ready Rick and Paul?

I'm going to be watching baseball tonight but I'll keep tabs on the playoffs. It's amazing how I had the Clippers in the 2nd round vs. The Thunder & now both of those teams could be out in the 1st round. I'll be pulling for the Nets Saturday & for Boston to force a game seven tonight, and lest I forget, lets go Pacers!

So it's the Bulls in the second round. I'm afraid they could push the Heat to seven games. Of course, a lot of teams worry me (those damn Knicks).

I do not think any team you need worry about. Maybe the Knicks. Thats it. I think the Heat will take it pretty easy now. I thought the Clippers were the team with more talent and I still believe that. I just know Del Negro should be fired ASAP. He totally fucked up a great thing.

Must add I will cheer for the Golden St Warriors as when I was a kid I loved them and the Lakers. Rick Barry and West were my favs. I know Golden st had a great season and they are now at most likely impossible odds against San Anton, but I would love to see them upset them. Either way, its been a great success of a year for the Warriors. Its been a long time since they were good. Or even mentioned. They need one more star player to add to their roster to play with the big boys. If they make the right move or get the right guy they can take the next step.

It's a damn shame the Warriors did not win that game. Hell. They deserved to. But I guess, deserves has nothing to do with it. I would love to see them knock off San Anton. They may have needed to win last night for that to happen? The only thing San Antonio has going against them is age. They must utilize their young players on the bench. They have looked good before, like in that game at Miami early this year. But if they should falter, Golden St could pull off the upset. They have to shake off last nights tough loss, and come out guns a blazin in game two. Curry had 44

^^^

Don't worry Paul...Miami's loss was more a result of the long layoff they had...it almost cost San Antonio a game, too. I expect Miami to bounce back strong in game 2. Chicago's running on fumes and adrenaline. They'll be gassed before long...unless they get Rose and some of their other injured players back soon.

Golden State had San Antonio on the ropes and they let them off the hook. Unless Curry is going to score 50 a game, I still see San Antonio winning this series, especially after winning last night when they should have lost.

I can hear Rick screaming for Vinny Del Negro's job!

He should be screaming for Joey Crawford's head, too. Crawford let his ego and emotions overshadow the game, which a ref should never do.

I missed last night's game & I still haven't seen the highlights, but I told you the Bulls worried me & I guess last night shows why. Hoping the boys will bounce back in game 2 & I will be watching.

The Heat will probably rip the Bulls the next 4 straight

I had Memphis last night as much as I dislike them. Chicago is going to make Miami work for it. Can the Knicks/Indiana winner put up as much of a fight? Its Miami's to lose. Memphis is more dangerous now with Westbrooke out and I wonder how good San Antonio still is? San Antonio is going to have to trust their young bench to succeed. They cannot win with just Duncan and Parker and Ginoboli like the old days.

Archived