NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Whew, the Heat survive another one, but I'm a wee bit worried about what this series will take out of the Heat. How much gas will they have left in the tank in the Eastern Conference Finals, should they advance against the Pacers or dare I say, the Knicks.

Whew, the Heat survive another one, but I'm a wee bit worried about what this series will take out of the Heat. How much gas will they have left in the tank in the Eastern Conference Finals, should they advance against the Pacers or dare I say, the Knicks.

I would not worry. I took Golden st with the pts next game. And OKC with the pts. Desperation

Lets hope Curry is OK for the next game. If so I think Golden St has them in trouble. Who would have seen this coming? If Golden st made it to the conference finals then their coach has to be considered for coach of the year. Could they beat Memphis or a Westbrooke less OKC?

Well it looks like the Eastern final I saw coming a long time ago. Indiana vs Miami. I hope Golden St forces game 7. No matter, their season was a huge success. Their coach deserves praise and I think if they can get an impact player, they can take the next step. But the Clippers are sitting there with all that talent, and must fire Del negro. He fucked it up. No doubt.

Chicago is going to be a tough out. Had an 18-point lead & pissed it away, now trailing by 6 at halftime. More worry & aggravation for me. smiley-sad006.gif

They just get lazy. When they have to turn it on they do. But I do think Indiana is a better team than Chicago by far offensively. Defensively? Different story perhaps. But Indiana to me poses more of a problem. But I am not sure they can beat them. One has to feel for OKC no matter who they are cheering for Certainly I would not want any team to suffer an injury like they did to a top two star player. Would he be ready at all if they survived? I have to think they may win tonight. But I do not feel great about it

Someone once told me to watch the last two minutes when it comes to basketball. It will be far less stressful for sure

Whew, that was close but the Heat advance. smiley-dance013.gif Now I'm just waiting on the Pacers to hopefully close out the Knicks then it will be game on.

As for the other game, I think Memphis will close out the Thunder tonight. It sucks that OKC has to go down like that with the Westbrooke injury, I was really looking forward to a Heat/Thunder rematch in the Finals. Oh well, as the saying goes "you can't always get what you want."

Whew, that was close but the Heat advance. smiley-dance013.gif Now I'm just waiting on the Pacers to hopefully close out the Knicks then it will be game on.

As for the other game, I think Memphis will close out the Thunder tonight. It sucks that OKC has to go down like that with the Westbrooke injury, I was really looking forward to a Heat/Thunder rematch in the Finals. Oh well, as the saying goes "you can't always get what you want."

I never had much respect for a team that won because the other team was hit with major injuries. We all know OKC would have beat them with Westbrooke. This is what happened to my hockey team in 06. We lost the Cup because 4 starting defensemen went down including the best one. If San Anton wins I say Memphis beats them. If Golden st has enough magic to win the last two games, then anything can happen. I am going to cheer for Golden st which will assure them a fast exit. Maybe. I think they will force game 7, if Curry is ok that is. If its Memphis and Miami in the final, it could be a tough matchup for Miami? They may be able to dominate the Heat on the boards?

The Knicks are not dead yet, fuck!!! <_<

Don't worry, Paul...they will be in about three hours. Indiana will close them out at home tonight. So, it looks like smooth sailing for your Heat from here on out.

I think San Antonio vs. Memphis will be a war. What say you? I don't think either team will have anything left for Miami after this series.

Ding Dong, the Knicks are dead! th_dancingsmiley.gif

But as happy as I am, I'm not going to take the Pacers lightly. Indiana beat Miami 2 out 3 during the regular season, so I know this Conference Finals will not be a cake walk. I'm just so damn happy it's not the Knicks.

I can see my upset special of Memphis is looking not too good at the moment.

I still believe they will rally and win this series. I am shocked its 2-0 and its should not be. Worry not. They will smoke them at home. I am still pissed over the Clippers. That coach cost them a trip to the finals

^^ Heh, you and your points. I think you'll get 'em tonight & for this whole series. It's going to be tough sledding for the Heat.

They could blow my ass into the twilight zone with two minutes left. You just dont know. Look at Memphis last night. I went to bed thinking I was in trouble. Even though I expected them to wake up at some point, which they did and unfortunately they did not win. I still say they come back to beat those old Spurs. Take care of business at home and then go back there and they can beat them. I would be surprised if Miami did not win their series. I expect Indiana to win a game or two. I do not think they are bad enough to be swept. They have a good team.

^^ Heh, you and your points. I think you'll get 'em tonight & for this whole series. It's going to be tough sledding for the Heat.

Are you sweatin yet bro? Ha. Welcome to the land of the worried. I wish someone would just knee Bosh in the nuts. If they are going to send his silly ass to the line for freebies, give him a reason.

Archived