NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Ok Rick, who do you got your money on? The Lakers should be underdogs in every game against the Spurs. Are you laying the points or are you risky enough to take the Lakers and the points?

I am taking the Clippers to hammer Memphis. I will admit I made the mistake of taking the pts with Atlanta in game one. I also had Golden St with pts. Typically an underdog will put up the best fight in the first game.

Charles Barkley says this could be one of the worst first rounds of NBA playoffs we've ever seen. A lot of 4 & 5 game series. I certainly hope so, I want to get this first round over with & get to the real meat, round 2. Still hoping the Celtics will come around, but I may be wishing for the impossible.

Charles Barkley says this could be one of the worst first rounds of NBA playoffs we've ever seen. A lot of 4 & 5 game series. I certainly hope so, I want to get this first round over with & get to the real meat, round 2. Still hoping the Celtics will come around, but I may be wishing for the impossible.

The Celtics are not going to beat the Knicks. And what do you care if you are such a big Miami fan? Are you afraid the Knicks could upset them? Its certainly possible. Just watch out for my boy Chris Paul.

The Celtics are not going to beat the Knicks. And what do you care if you are such a big Miami fan? Are you afraid the Knicks could upset them? Its certainly possible. Just watch out for my boy Chris Paul.

Yes, the Knicks do scare me. 3 out of 4 in the regular season should make any Heat fan sweat.

Yes, the Knicks do scare me. 3 out of 4 in the regular season should make any Heat fan sweat.

And Carmello is not intimidated at all by Lebron and his boys. Having guys like Kidd who have played in huge games helps. They are not without a chance but it would still be a surprise to see them lose to the East. I think the Clippers have the weapons to beat anyone. I have a future on them to win the West and another to win it all.

It will be interesting to see if Golden St can respond after almost beating Denver in game one. If so, they could tie it up. I hope they do. I have always liked the Warriors going back to the days of one Rick Barry.

Rick, if your Clippers win tonight I could possibly see a sweep or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Memphis might be better than they showed in Game 1, we shall see.

They have not played as well as they did before they traded Gay. I think they made a mistake. Just like the 76ers did earlier in the year. I say the Clippers hand them their ass's.

I took the pts with Atlanta and Milwaukee against your home boys Paul. 14 1/2. Milwaukee may catch them napping. Cant beat them but can beat the spread. Its a shame Golden St lost Ellis. We will never really know what they could have done now. I do not think they can win without him. Even if they had won game one. He is too important.

I expect Miami to put this game away early tonight. They know they let the Bucks hang around in that first half of Game 1 when they could've put them away early. Tonight, the Heat really spank some ass & put this game away by halftime (I hope).

I'm watching ESPN2 right now, Stephen. A Smith still believes in your Clippers Rick. I think it will be interesting to see if Memphis bounces back at home.

shooting_hoops-3847.gif

A 4 point lead, right now. Who knows how bigger that lead would be if the Heat weren't so piss poor from the 3-point line. <_<

Just let me know if the Bucks cover the spread. you know you are going to win. The Clippers would play San Antonio right? If everything holds serve? Golden st lost Ellis and that is a killer. We know the lakers are toast. And OKC would get Denver right? That would be a shootout at the OKC corral. Clippers and San Anton will be a fucking war. Might go 7? Like my boys

Can you believe Golden St loses Lee for series and go in there and take Denver apart? I say Denver is in big trouble. If Golden St wins it puts a cherry on top of a great season. If they pick up another big time player they could move into the elite next year.

Maybe that Nuggets/Warriors series will be one that goes the distance in the West & in the East I still got Bulls/Nets going 7. Will be rooting for the Pacers to take care of the Hawks, then hopefully snuff out the Knicks in the 2nd round.

I think Atlanta puts up a fight tonight. I took the 7 1/2 and need that to complete a parlay with Milwaukee from last night. I am not saying they will win, but they can cover

Archived