NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Might I also add that I have a funny feeling the streak could fall tomorrow night at Chicago. The Heat have been sleepwalking a bit in the first quarters of the past few games & that could come back to bite 'em in the ass. We'll see...

basketball-player-dribble-smiley-emotico

Well the one team they cannot sleep walk against and survive is San Antonio

It looks like I may have spoken too soon about avoiding Boston in the 1st round. The Celtics have lost 5 straight & are now only a game up on the Bucks in the loss column. Come on Boston & get your shit together.

Why would you worry about Boston for God's sake? I would want to avoid Indiana. To me them or Knicks are only teams that could upset Miami. But Knicks would have to have stoddymyre. is he coming back?

I have no idea about Stoudemire's condition, but given a choice between the Celtics and the Bucks in the opening round of the playoffs, I'd much rather face Milwaukee & I agree, the Pacers will be the toughest challenger to the Heat's throne.

The Clippers got fucking robbed last night. .6 tenths of a second on clock and game tied, a full court touchdown pass from the baseline to Blake Griffin and Blake puts it up and in off the glass. Should have been game over. They call him for an offensive foul on Dirk and Dirk was grabbing him equally. Its bullshit.

Bunch a damn freakazoids on that Miami team. Anderson with more fucking tattoes than a drunken sailor on leave. King James is good. But he is not the best. I would put him between 6 and 10 on the all time list. And Jordan is not the only one ahead of him. Dr J, . I guess its not fair to compare great centers to guys like Jordan and James and Dr J though. Wilt Chamberlain and Kareem and Bill Russel were as good a three players that ever walked a court. But they had the advantage of size and were true power centers of the old era. If Jordan or Lebron played one on one against Wilt or Kareem they would be eaten up. Wilt would stuff the ball down their throat and then come down and slam. As for running the court full tilt and all, the smaller guys are the better players. So if we are to compile a list we must do it witihout Wilt, Kareem, Bill Russel, George Mikan, Hakeem Olojuwan, Bill Walton, Shaq, etc

So that said, to me its Jordan and Dr J and then maybe Lebron, Magic, Bird, Rick Barry, Jerry West, the Big O, Havlicek. I still have to put Magic over Lebron right now, but that could change.

The Clippers got fucking robbed last night. .6 tenths of a second on clock and game tied, a full court touchdown pass from the baseline to Blake Griffin and Blake puts it up and in off the glass. Should have been game over. They call him for an offensive foul on Dirk and Dirk was grabbing him equally. Its bullshit.

Just saw the play on Around the Horn just now. Yep, that was a bullshit call...if anything, they should have called Dirk for flopping.

Fucking Lakers losing streak continues and now Metta World Peace is out with an injury. Lakers have won 21 straight versus Minnesota, so they should be able to win tonight and stay in the #8 slot.

I thought Bulls had a shot ending the Heat streak...but Rose isn't playing so there goes that theory. Now it looks like it's up to San Antonio to stop the Heat.

A ring is much more important to me than the streak, so if it happens tonight or Sunday at the Spurs I won't be too upset. Hell, Miami losing a game before the playoffs start might not be the worst thing in the world, to be brought back down to earth before crunch time begins in April.

Well, tonight we get to see how the Heat will bounce back now that all the hoopla about the streak is kaput, playing against the lowly Hornets.

shooting_hoops-3847.gif

They may be a big lethargic to start. Hearts cant be into it. Good game between Clippers and San Antonio

Tonight is the night. I know the streak is no longer on the line, but a big time matchup anyway & a possible NBA Finals preview. The way I see it, the Spurs might be the only thing standing in the Heat's way to a 3rd NBA championship.

playing-basketball-smiley-emoticon.gif

They wont beat the Clippers those old pricks. Cost me a fucking two teamer with Wash your fucking home boys

^^ I really do hope somebody knocks out the Spurs before they can get to the Finals, even if it's your Clippers but I won't hold my breath on that one, but a Miami/Los Angeles Finals would be good... good for me as I would get to watch Lebron & company run your ass out of the gym. :P

Archived