NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Steve Nash is doing his part, too, Rick. Now, if the Lakers don't lose their legs in the 4th, you might get your cover.

Steve Nash is doing his part, too, Rick. Now, if the Lakers don't lose their legs in the 4th, you might get your cover.

Not a good start to the 4th but things can change quickly. I have to hope if the game becomes unwinnable for the Lakers with less than 4 minutes or so, they put the bench in and the Lakers make up enough to sneak in the back door. A poor scenario. I would prefer a run right now

If these cock roaches even catch Utah Ill be shocked. What a bunch of crap. 7 straight garbage trips down the floor. 4.5 minuter pointless. They suck

Heh, the fateful lament of a man who lost his parlay. So, who you got tonight? Any money riding on the best team in the league from South Beach?

lebronx-large.jpg

Lakers outscored the Hornets by 33-9 in the 4th to come way way back. The Heat beat the worst team in the NBA.

The Bobcats are the worst team in the NBA, Orlando is only the second worst, but your point is taken. As for the Lakers, they can beat the tomato cans like New Orleans but when they run up against the top teams in the Association then they have problems, but I'm still giving them an outside shot of getting that 8 seed in the Western Conference.

The Bobcats are the worst team in the NBA, Orlando is only the second worst, but your point is taken. As for the Lakers, they can beat the tomato cans like New Orleans but when they run up against the top teams in the Association then they have problems, but I'm still giving them an outside shot of getting that 8 seed in the Western Conference.

As I have said, when you look it over, Utah is the one team they can catch. I believe they will catch Utah. Utah is not very good. The Lakers are far better. Houston will win enough games to keep their heads above water I believe. So its got to be Utah. Man did the Lakers fucking tank in the last three minutes of that OKC game or what? They had about 6 trips down the floor with no points and some really stupid plays. I was afraid to give Milwaukee 9 last night but the Clippers covered it and then some. I took the Knicks plus 7 at home but did not know Carmello is out until after. Fuck. And took the Clips plus 4 1/2 at the rested Nuggets.

I think I have a far better chance of cashing out in hockey tonight.

Shaq hit the nail on the head. He said the Clippers have the weapons. Great team and point guards and upcoming center in Jordan. But they need a system to play under when games are on the line. Vinnie must get it right. If not, its on him. He has the team and the weapons to take the NBA title home right now. But how he coaches this loaded team is going to make or break the Clippers. No Mello and NY almost beat OKC. The Clippers had OKC beat but for a shitty call on Blake. San Anton is a true contender also but Memphis has fallen off my radar after that trade that hurt them. Why did they send Mr Gay to Toronto. And for those that don't know basketball, yes, his name is really Gay and he went to the second biggest town in North America with that label. All joking aside, Memphis made a bad trade IMO. The Clippers, San Anton and OKC. The team that has to beat two of them, IE, play the semi final vs one and then have to beat the other in the final, will have a daunting task. The Clippers have the talent to get it done. In the East its Miami's to lose for sure but the Knicks if totally healthy and Indiana can be troublesome to say the least. Milwaukee and Chicago are probably next in the pecking order? But the NBA title will most likely be Miami vs one of the big three. Clippers, OKC or San Antonio. I like the Clippers myself. They are never rattled. They can keep on bringing it. But like Shaq said, a system must be chosen.

Denver did not even have to fucking look. Just throw it up and it goes in. I have never seen such a high percentage from the 3 pt range with guys all over them since that Syracuse vs Wisconsin game we barely escaped from in the tourny last year. Denver does not scare me in the big picture. But the fucktards stuck it to me last night. I should have known better fucking with a team traveling after a game the night before against a rested team. Now you would think the Lakers would bounce back from that horrendous finish the other night vs Toronto? Nothing is a gift for them though and I dont trust them. No way would I lay 7. Unless they were playing the kitty cats.

Lets go streaking! 17 in a row, now comes the hard work, the Indiana Pacers at home. They've smacked the Heat around pretty good the first two games, in Indiana. They answered the bell this past Sunday vs. the Knicks, will Indiana get theirs. I can only hope...

basketball-player-dribble-smiley-emotico

Great clutch shots by Kobe last night to pull out the win against Toronto in OT. But still, the Lakers should be pounding teams like Toronto and New Orleans, especially at home. Falling behind 20-25 points every game is not a recipe for success.

And I still am worried how they will work Pau Gasol back into the lineup when he gets back. But at least the Lakers are over .500 for the first time since November 20. Good grief.

Dumb ass Atlanta. Fucking go to OT and I am getting 4. Fucking Terry hits a prayer from downtown and beats me by a point. Atlanta had every chance to win this game against those old fucks that should be in wheelchairs

.. the old fucks have won 5 straight... and are 14-4 without Rondo.

Boston could be dangerous in the playoffs, I'm just glad the Heat won't have to face them in the first round.

Forget Boston. They wilt in the 4th quarter due to age. Pierce is too damn old. Your boys had better not take Indiana lightly. i took Indiana and bought a pt making them plus 7 1/2. Not saying they will win outright but they could like last time I believe. They are a good team. And I think the only team t hat can put up a fight vs Miami in the East. Unless the Knicks have Mello back.

Archived