NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

The Lakers are on their annual Grammy road trip. This is where they have to go on the road forever so that they can get Staples Center ready for the Grammy Awards.

The Clippers and LA Kings are in the same boat, too.

This road trip will make or break the Lakers season and it didn't get off to a promising start as they lost to Phoenix last night. Not quite the homecoming Steve Nash had in mind.

Rick, Paul C is right...it doesn't matter what the Clippers do until they prove they can win in the playoffs.

The Lakers are on their annual Grammy road trip. This is where they have to go on the road forever so that they can get Staples Center ready for the Grammy Awards.

The Clippers and LA Kings are in the same boat, too.

This road trip will make or break the Lakers season and it didn't get off to a promising start as they lost to Phoenix last night. Not quite the homecoming Steve Nash had in mind.

Rick, Paul C is right...it doesn't matter what the Clippers do until they prove they can win in the playoffs.

Well I realize that Strider. They must have Chris Pual and they will. Now I am surprised they lost that game to Boston. They made a furious comback. Now there are rumbliings of a trade of Bledsoe and Butler to Boston for Garnett. I dont like it. But I will be happy to see CP back. I stilll cannot concieve them losing tonight at Washington. I layed my money down and layed 4 pts to the Wizards. I hope they play like the Generals.

Poor Rick, I know the feeling losing to the Wizards, just shameful. Looking forward to Friday when the Clips come into our house.

Well it wont be a fair measure if Chris Paul is not back and I doubt he will be by then. If Chris Paul were playing then we could really see a true battle. The Clippers are not the same team without Chris Paul

Tonight is one of those rare times when a team, Indiana, must play their 3rd game in 3 nights. As good as Indiana has been, and they have been great, including a win in Miami, I must go against them in Philly tonight because of the gruelling task at hand. Philly is minus 2 1/2. If this were not Indiana's 3rd game in 3 nights Indiana would be favored for sure.

Miami, The Clippers.. I know LA was not at at full strength ..

But, somehow they've been playing much better without arguably the best point guard in the NBA.

The problem with Boston is their age. In the 4th quarter they run out of gas. One of my best betting angles is to bet against the Celtics and Lakers in the fourth quarter. Especially Boston. They are too old and they cant endure running full court for 4 quarters. They are not a contender. They may be good enough to make it in but they will be gone first round. And I dont care who they play. OUT.

And to say LA is not at full strength is an understatement. Blake and CP will be back Friday, and then the best team in the league will be back

The Boston Celtics have won 5 in a row without Rajon Rondo.

Strange season.

For sure. Looking forward to tonight's game. If I were a betting (wo)man, I would choose the Cs based on LAL's injuries and the homecourt factor...however, last night I told my Canadiens-loving friend that I thought the Bs would lose because of those same factors - so what do I know?

The problem with Boston is their age. In the 4th quarter they run out of gas. One of my best betting angles is to bet against the Celtics and Lakers in the fourth quarter. Especially Boston. They are too old and they cant endure running full court for 4 quarters.

Two of the stars are indeed basketball old, but Garnett seems to know how to pace himself. Some of the young players are starting to contribute more now that Rondo's out.

Now tonight there is a game to watch. Assuming Chris Paul and Blake Griffin return that is. No line is up in Vegas yet as they do not know yet. There was an announcement the other day they both could return for this game? I hope. Then we get a hell of a game. And a possible NBA finals preview. And yes I think the Clippers when healthy can beat OKC

Paul and Griffin are in the lineup for the Clips, so no excuses even though the Heat are minus Bosh tonight.

They have not played in some time dude. But still think daddy gonna whip yo ass homer!!! :lol:

Winning on Indiana and Houston but San Anton is fucking me good losing to Detroit??

Indiana is no joke. Won three games in 3 days!!!! Big

13 point lead right now. Knocking down three's like it ain't nothing. Who's going to whoop who again?!?

th_smiley_emoticons_basketball.gif

:run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

I have Warriors with pts too. Memphis has been terrible since the trade but right now are winning. hard to figure this shit out. I may stick to hockey. Indiana is the most reliable. Clipps are never out of a game. Remember that comback against Memphis?

Yeah, if I remember right the Heat were leading at halftime in the first game against the Clips, although the lead wasn't as big as it is tonight. Anything can happen, but right now it's time for LA to pull down their shorts & take it.

:buttsmack:

^_^

Del Negro has the horses. If he comes up short this year, he will be accountable. He has a team that is just plain loaded. He can put a second team on the court that will beat more than half the NBA. Its how he uses the talent. CP to Blake is a must combo. Jordan down low must be utilized. Crawford and Billups and Bledsoe can all shoot.

How are Brooklyn and San Ant loosing to Wash and Detroit?

Everything Miami is putting up is going in. That is a rare night. The Clippers cant buy a basket and the chemistry is not there like it was two months ago. It will be again once they have had some time together. I still say a battle in the West between them and OKC. Sleeper now may be Golden St

As good as the Heat look tonight, I can't help but wonder where was this kind of effort against the Knicks the two times they played? That's the only team in the East that would worry me going into the playoffs.

I say Indiana is the worry in the East. They beat Miami two weeks ago and have been very good. Except tonight

Archived