NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Heh, you're just lucky the Heat don't have to play the Clippers anymore this season or we would be raining threes all over your ass. :P

Yeah, I doubt you will make it to the finals to play the Clippers. Indiana may take care of you. If not, a Miami/Clippers final is very likely

The Heat will wear a new design, referred to as “White Hot.” Based on the videogame captures, it seems like this will be an all-white ensemble, using black outlines to make the text and numbers (somewhat) legible.I not a heat fan at all but this is one of 6 Heat uniforms they will sport throughout the 2012-13 season

What is the story behind the Heat's all-white wear today?

590x331x282360_10151286617044073_1735903202_n-590x331.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vMcKWVaXie.jpg

He flys through the air with the greatest of ease...

la_u_james2_576.jpg

Got a feeling Miami is bringing home another trophy whether it's against the Clippers or the Thunder....

He flys through the air with the greatest of ease...

la_u_james2_576.jpg

Got a feeling Miami is bringing home another trophy whether it's against the Clippers or the Thunder....

Not going to happen.

Triple OT win for The Boston Celtics over a very good Denver Nuggets ... and their 7th in a row..

I am surprised by this one. Even though Denver did play the night before and had to travel far.

Clippers are going to kick some ass before this is over. They have their boys back and when in sync they will beat all comers.

After watching yesterday's Lakers vs. Heat game, the Lakers are who I thought they were: Old, slow and disjointed.

Way to go Jim Buss, you asswipe. Way to fuck up the Lakers' present AND future. Not to mention wasting the last two decent years of Kobe Bryant's athletic prime. After this season, Kobe will only get older and it'll be subpar Kobe the rest of the way.

Rick, the Clippers are doomed...haven't you heard of the Clippers Curse? Injuries will kill their chances.

Christ, only a moron would even ask that question at this stage of the game. I bet ESPN is behind this bullshit.

MJ = 6 rings.

Lebron = 1.

Not even close...MJ all the way. I wouldn't even put Lebron ahead of Magic, Russell, Kareem, and Bird at this point.

Christ, only a moron would even ask that question at this stage of the game. I bet ESPN is behind this bullshit.

MJ = 6 rings.

Lebron = 1.

Not even close...MJ all the way. I wouldn't even put Lebron ahead of Magic, Russell, Kareem, and Bird at this point.

Yup ESPN asks these stupid questions all the time,,

Heh. Who's going to stop Lebron, D-Wade, Bosh and Haslem in the low post. Battier, Chalmers and Ray Allen draining threes. As I said before, the Knicks are the only team in the East who would make me sweat & I believe the Heat can handle anybody from the West.

The Clippers will beat them when it counts

The Clippers will beat them when it counts

Sure. Because the Clippers have a long history of beating them when it counts. :rolleyes:

Now healthy, the Clippers are a ten headed monster. Bring on anyone.

You sound like a man desperately trying to convince himself of something he fears is not true.

Sure. Because the Clippers have a long history of beating them when it counts. :rolleyes:

You sound like a man desperately trying to convince himself of something he fears is not true.

Not at all. Just trying to talk some conmon sense into PC. He does not realize the inuries took their toll on this team. They are now healthy and have gotten back in sync. Aer you trying to tell me they are not in the mix? Like your Lakers

It's only February so I'll try to cut down on any trophy talk. Still got a ways to go in this long NBA season & I'm well aware of the injuries the Clips had to deal with & they should be a force in the playoffs. Hell, as early as it is, Strider's Lakers might still have a shot at the postseason, just don't tell that to Charles Barkley.

B)

It's only February so I'll try to cut down on any trophy talk. Still got a ways to go in this long NBA season & I'm well aware of the injuries the Clips had to deal with & they should be a force in the playoffs. Hell, as early as it is, Strider's Lakers might still have a shot at the postseason, just don't tell that to Charles Barkley.

B)

I must say I have never seen a team with a losing record get more attention than these Lakers in any sport in any year. It is bewildering that they are this bad when you consider the lineup they have. Dwight Howard obviously is not meshing with this supertar studded lineup. maybe too many big ego's. Steve Nash has always been humble and Kobe, even though a superstar, has not been arrogant like some past stars. I do wonder if Howard and Gasol have big differencees and that has been part of the problem. D'Antoni is surely seeing his worth as a coach go up in smoke, whether or not its his fault? Anyones guess. Kobe is correct about the age issues as Boston has the same problems and even worse. If you want a good betting angle, bet against the Celtics in the 4th quarter. They run out of gas. Back to the Lakers, they have no quality bench and that too will spell thier undoing. You think they may still squeek in? At who's expense? Not Denver. Utah? Utah may be the one team they could possibly catch but dont hold your breath after they beat OKC last night. Houston is the only other real possibilty, as I dont see Golden St falling that bad,. But Houston has played well in streaks.

Keep your eye out on the Raptors. We`re all in a Gay state of mind up here!

Yes he has helped. Clippers on fire now. Up by about 20. If they win I win a 7 team parlay tonight. I am about to pick up over $200 for tonights NBA action.

Hey PC, your boys are going into OKC tomorrow night for the late game. Clippers vs Lakers in early one. I say the Lakers will get murdered

Paul, the Lakers have NO shot at making the playoffs now...they would virtually have to run the table.

D'Antoni has never been comfortable having big guys on a team...his system is for a small, fast run n gun type team. Now he's coaching a team with Howard, Gasol and Artest and he doesn't know what to do with them. Hell, Nash and Howard are even having difficulties running pick n roll plays...and THAT should be a given.

D'Antoni has almost single-handedly destroyed Gasol's trade value and Howard's isn't so hot, either.

This entire disaster can be laid at the feet of Jim Buss. All because of his jealousy of his sister, Jeannie.

Archived