NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Heh, heh. I don't think tired legs is going to be an issue for the Heat coming off last night's blowout where the Heat got to rest their starters in the 4th quarter.

Maybe not. I will pick up a C note if the Lakers win. I won on the other three games. Cashed on milwaukee, Clippers and Knicks. When the Lakers look bad they look real bad. I need them to shoot better to have a chance.

Lakers lose. Turn out the lights.

They will still climb back into the race I am sure and be tough to beat in the playoffs. But they cannot beat the Clippers or OKC now. Later? They have a good enough starting lineup to beat anyone but the bench stinks. The Clippers can put a second team on the floor that can beat most teams in the league as witnessed last night in Minnesota. No CP, the best guard in basketball, no Chauncey, but they have Bledsoe and Greena and are fuckiing loaded. I have not seen a team this deep in a long long time. Blake is unstoppable in transition. Jordan can go down low with any big man and like the experts said last night, they do not think Miami can repeat because they have no big man. The Heat will most likely have to get by the Knicks in the Eastern finals unless Indiana keeps playing great or Philly gets Bynum and turns things around? Chicago can be a force too. But no team in the East can beat the Clippers. OKC and Memphis can give them trouble out West, but I do not see the Clippers falling to anyone

Heat get some much needed rest after that big win over the Lakers, Rick! :P In a 7 game series, I like the Heat's chances against anybody, including your Clippers. Still got a long way to go before we get to that point. Who's going to stop Lebron?!?

B)

You just briing that shit on. The Clippers are not the Lakers pal. Your fucking boys cost me from winning another hundred last night. I won thouugh because I had Milwaukee hammered with the Knicks and Clippers.

Have Memphis and Chicago flat right now and they hopefully will make up for the ass whipping I am taking on Houston. I took Houston plus 4 1/2 vs Indiana figuring Indiana would run out of luck. Not to mention the level of competition Mr Harden and Lin have been facing.

Kevin Durant scores career best 52 against the Mavs. I'm telling you, OKC is a juggernaut heading into the Western Conference playoffs. I pity whoever has to play against them.

Clippers get a cookie tonight against the Wizards.

I pity who has to play the Clippers but I can assure you those two are on a collision course

^^^

Too bad the Clippers didn't cover for you. But they're definitely looking like the most likely challenger to OKC in the West.

Dwight Howard ejected in first half as the Lakers lose to the pathetic Raptors. This Lakers season is becoming the Bataan Death March. :bagoverhead:

^^^

Too bad the Clippers didn't cover for you. But they're definitely looking like the most likely challenger to OKC in the West.

Dwight Howard ejected in first half as the Lakers lose to the pathetic Raptors. This Lakers season is becoming the Bataan Death March. :bagoverhead:

Glad I stayed clear of that shit. I did take a light shot with Dallas and OKC. OKC only - 1 1/2 at Denver. Denver sucks

Rick, still think the Clippers are the team to beat in the West? That Kevin Durant is a beast.

Absolutely. Chris Paul is out with an injury. and so is chauncey and Hill. They are not healthy so dont even go there. And dont tell me Chris Paul does not make a difference. he is considered by all experts, Magic Johnson included as the best point guard and team leader in the game. Wait until we get Chris Paul back and then talk your smack

Dont look now but the New Orleans Hornets are one resurgent club. On fire. I do not know how but they are really playing good basketball. Doc Rivers, coach of Boston Celtics, son plays for them. They won the other day in Boston and he of course shook hands with his father after the upset. Right now they are locked with San Antonio. I took them with 11 pts and took Indiana over Portland too

I also have Memphis minus 4 vs Lakers and Houston -2 over Denver. New orleans is winning at San Anton. They are simply [playing out of their minds

Archived